All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. In-hand reviews of the new Adizero Indo Jersey

Watching the Penguins tonight and just caught an up-close of the "A" on Letting's jersey during an interview and there is no doubt this is double layer twill just like their black/gold jerseys have been since introduced. I can clearly see the layers on TV. The garbage in the video above that they are trying to sell as authentic couldn't be any more inaccurate. Whether or not you want one of these jerseys is one thing. but if you decide yo do you probably don't want to order it customized from Adidas or the NHL/Fanatics online store.
  3. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I like the hoody replica jersey
  4. 1) I agree, you can review one without owning one. 2) Who says they have a “policy” about “not allowing people to purchase the Canadian made jerseys”? As I said, they may have every intention of making them available in the near future, just like what happened with the Edge. In fact, someone on this site said the teams had the option of getting them if they wanted to. What’s the basis of your claim that they have a policy against it? Consider, it may not be that they aren’t available, and they just aren’t available YET. Don’t worry, I’ll just disagree with things that you say and we’ll balance the equilibrium. 😀
  5. Oh crap. I'm finally starting to agree with the only three Devils fans in existence.
  6. if you've seen and held one of them in person I think a review of it is valid. i also agree with everything you said. This won't do squat to get Canadian jerseys on the market but whatevs, I'll take every avenue available to let them know I don't like the policy of not allowing people to purchase the Canadian made jerseys.
  7. Yesterday
  8. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

They have the precustomized Giroux mispriced at $180 and with the coupon it is $144 if anyone is interested. http://www.adidas.com/us/flyers-home-authentic-pro-jersey/CA6989.html
  9. Bingo. If you didn’t buy one, making a fake review to try to coerce them to release Canadian jerseys, which they are probably going to do anyway in time, is ridiculous. Let’s not forget, Adidas owns Reebok, it’s not like they didn’t know exactly what they were doing, it’s been done by them before. Moreover, most people here had no intention of giving these jerseys a chance just because they are Indonesian made. And us crazy jersey people probably buy like 0.01% of jerseys at retail, and the other 99.99% don’t give a sh!t. So, organizing some sort of passive aggressive protest via the review section of their website seems like a gigantic waste of time. If you don’t want an Indo, don’t buy one and wait for the Canadian ones. But if you think Adidas is going to be like “gee, a hundred people don’t like these, let’s just put the Canadian ones out”, you’re nuts. I’m sure they are going to do it eventually, as part of their original plan. If not, a few reviews are not going to get a multimillion dollar corporation to change their minds.
  10. Meh, I left a one star review. Let's see if it makes it up.
  11. If you bought one and are unhappy with it, go for it. There's plenty to criticize. I'm not a fan of review section pile-ons where the majority didn't even buy said item.
  12. Why? If you are unhappy with a product, dont you think its good to be able to voice your compaints publicly on adidas own website instaed of complaining in silence or on here only?
  13. So now Adidas.com and Adidas.ca are selling the Adizero jerseys. http://www.adidas.com/us/panthers-home-authentic-pro-jersey/CA7088.html http://www.adidas.ca/en/canadiens-authentic-pro-home-jersey/CA7094.html Now everyone can post their reviews on their and share their complaints. But please be civil, your review will be approved by adidas staff - so stay to the point. You can also upload pictures of things on the jerseys you are unhappy with - that will be even more damaging to Adidas. If Adidas get ALOT of 1 star reviews people may stop buying the jerseys and adidas might get the message. Its the best chance we have I reckon. Especially as both the public and adidas will see the complaints. That is much better than sending them emails which only adidas can see. Adidas dont want their customers to see bad reviews on the jerseys, that might actually bother them a bit. Thoughts on this war-strategy?
  14. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

😅👍
  15. In-hand reviews of the new Adizero Indo Jersey

Yes, I'd seen that link previously and that's what made me question why there would be screened "patches". Oh goody. That's so rubbish.
  16. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

I doubt I can ever get a size 42 CANADA MADE jersey? :-) I want a size 42 to wear and then wait for Made in canada to collect.
  17. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

Updated the post with the code. Still hope someon can get me some info on ordering preseason GW jerseys...
  18. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

You get a 100% discount if you hold off until Addidas $hits the bed like Reebok did and wait for the on-ice jerseys to come around.
  19. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

Where do you get a 20% discount?
  20. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

How are people contacting teams to get preseason jerseys? I'd like to try and get a Hawks jersey. Adidas is selling the indo-zero with a 20% off code already (USR2017). Ordered one to see how it compares to the Canada made WCOH jersey. Still can't stand the new collars and really don't like the overall style of adizero compared to edge
  21. In-hand reviews of the new Adizero Indo Jersey

Finally had a chance to check out the new adizero's in person. Pretty much just confirmed what I already thought of them. They took a premier jersey replaced the screen printed patches with a little nicer patches and added a crappy fight strap and called it authentic. I wouldn't even put these on the same level as the indo-edges to be honest.
  22. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

To everybody that has seen the jerseys for sale in real life stores. Have you seen any size 42 there? Or is it only available for order online? Size 42 sells quickly since they only take in very few pieces of it. And it would not suprise me if they do not re-stock until next season. The Florida Panthers indo-edge sold out in size 46 in october last year, and it was not re-stocked for the whole season.
  23. It arrived today v. 8.0

A while ago someone posted a video here that seemed to show that Montreal's on-ice jerseys were lettered by a company called CSG International, although this may have been around 4 years ago (csgint.ca).
  24. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

Awesome! I'm such a sucker for old school looks.
  25. In-hand reviews of the new Adizero Indo Jersey

Good video...this is Dinglebears for those that don't know. That customization job is pure crap.
  1. Load more activity