All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. DEALS AND STEALS

Not mine but I'm sure someone here is looking for a Hawks TBTC in a 52. For sale in the group. No clue how to link the exact 'ad' https://www.facebook.com/groups/750340211643086/
  3. Today
  4. It is good or not?

5. It arrived today v. 8.0

I'll probably be replacing my phone soon anyway. It's more than three years old.
  6. Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

The dead give away for Adidas fakes to me is the embroidered Adidas button the bottom left of the jersey.
  7. 2017-2018 Jersey Watch

When I saw the teasers yesterday I gave some thought to maybe ordering this - but the stripes killed that notion. The collar is the hardest thing for me to accept with the new Adidas template. This jersey shows the collar can be done reasonably well, but the collars are the one thing they need to change out next year, IMO. So far, only the Edmonton home/away, the Nashville white, and maybe the away red Red Wings are the only ones that I could live with, pending an in-hand inspection.
  8. It is good or not?

Well when you put it like that, so kindly you are right, obviously.
  9. It is good or not?

#RangersFans And MY point is, did you really think that Adidas, which is part of the same company as Reebok, suddenly lowered its retail price on authentics by $120? On what planet would that happen? Then you tried to support your argument with a story about a jersey you bought last year from a third party vendor, which has zero to do with its retail cost. Then you got angry and started trying to get me upset, then I gave it back to you, and then you called me a troll & bully. My reputation on this board speaks for itself. I’m neither angry nor judgmental, but when someone is full of sh!t I have no problem pointing it out. It’s nearly impossible to believe that you were actually deceived by the way that jersey was advertised, but based on the display of intelligence you’ve put on here, I totally believe you.
  10. It is good or not?

That is just wrong.
  11. It is good or not?

My point is clear to anyone with 1/2 a synapse to rub next to a rotting halibut, I'll reiterate it for you & type slowly so you may get it. S H O P N H L . C O M m i s r e p r e s e n t e d t h e A D I D A S a u t h e n t i c j e r s e y. That you are an angry judgemental person is as clear as a sky of azure blue.
  12. It is good or not?

Sh*t. I finally agree with a Devils fan.
  13. It is good or not?

Nobody understands your point. I’m sure my mom would be devastated to know that I pointed out the inconsistencies in an idiot’s posts on a message board.
  14. It is good or not?

Wow, way to prove my point. Does your Mom know what kind of person she raised?
  15. It is good or not?

Lol
  16. It is good or not?

That's it. The millennial has awoken the sleeping giant!
  17. It is good or not?

You didn’t. I said that what they sold last year for $300+ wouldn’t be $179 this year. If you bought a discounted jersey from a different source, than either 1) you had no idea what they cost at full retail, or 2) your argument has zero credibility. Either way, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. But thanks for posting about it, dummy. And really, a troll & bully? How old are you, does your mom know you have her laptop?
  18. It is good or not?

C'mon, dude. Drop it.
  19. Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

I would actually respect that. It would take away the fake-jersey-wearing customer's comeback of "it all comes from the same factories in China anyway" when pointing out that the materials on their jersey isn't what's used on legit authentic jerseys. Of course I'd still get called a liar somehow, but I cynically enjoyed those battles working that job!
  20. It is good or not?

I don't hate him, I'd have to care about him to do that.
  21. It is good or not?

We all hate Fitz, but for much better reasons than that.
  22. Yesterday
  23. Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

I guess getting my previous Reeboks elsewhere was a good call then. I'm arguing with them to take it back.
  24. It is good or not?

Calling out mfitz...classic!
  25. It is good or not?

Where did I say I got last years jersey from NHL.com? Thanks for validating my suspicion you are a troll & bully.
  26. It is good or not?

Lol .
  27. It is good or not?

Neither. Your story doesn’t add up. You did not pay $325 from NHL.com for a customized Jersey with the 100th patch last year. They had them priced at $300 completely blank. You need to clarify what you are trying to say, explain what you bought and where. Or, just confirm that your an inpatient using the computer lab at the head injury clinic like we all suspect and we’ll just let you say whatever you want.
  28. It is good or not?

I paid 325 last year for the equivalent 100th anniversary Reebok with the 100th patch (not on the Adidas although on ice has it) so not far less at all. Do you work for Adida or the NHL?
  1. Load more activity