Finally!

philly88

I finally got a hold of a 2004-05 Philadelphia Phantoms jersey. That is the year they won the Calder Cup with the likes of Richards, Carter, Umberger etc etc..it is authentic and I paid very little for it ($60). Will post pictures when it arrives but i will send it out right away for customization.

I finally got a hold of a 2004-05 Philadelphia Phantoms jersey. That is the year they won the Calder Cup with the likes of Richards, Carter, Umberger etc etc..it is authentic and I paid very little for it ($60). Will post pictures when it arrives but i will send it out right away for customization.

And who are you going to get on it?

Nice! Minor-league authentics are always hard to find and 60 bucks for it is a steal. White or black?

It's the white one..would of loved for the purple which they wore but I could only find the white one. It is similar to the one below but different manufacturer.

43456522NGgoTg_ph.jpg

And who are you going to get on it?

I would have to get Richards. I grew up loving guys who play the style of hockey he plays. I'm not a big Jeff Carter fan at the moment.

It's the white one..would of loved for the purple which they wore but I could only find the white one. It is similar to the one below but different manufacturer.

43456522NGgoTg_ph.jpg

I would have to get Richards. I grew up loving guys who play the style of hockey he plays. I'm not a big Jeff Carter fan at the moment.

Good choice! Through up the image when you get the chance!

Just looked up the roster for that team and discovered something I did not know about Mike Richards. He didn't play a single regular season game for the Phantoms, but played in 14 postseason games. The next year he was in the NHL. So he has never played a regular season game in the minors.

No real point or anything, just thought it was kind of interesting.

2004/2005 Philadelphia Phantoms Roster/Stats

Just looked up the roster for that team and discovered something I did not know about Mike Richards. He didn't play a single regular season game for the Phantoms, but played in 14 postseason games. The next year he was in the NHL. So he has never played a regular season game in the minors.

No real point or anything, just thought it was kind of interesting.

2004/2005 Philadelphia Phantoms Roster/Stats

Both Jeff Carter and Mike Richards came straight out of junior (early playoff exits) to play for the Phantoms and I believe Carter was the top scorer in the playoffs and Niittymaki was named MVP. Man, look at the roster on that team...why did we trade Patrick Sharp :blink: