EBay

Brilliant!

The real question is are the RBK Premier replicas made in Indonesia - and if so, which is worse to buy, a knockoff or a jersey stolen from the factory?

Considering the price of the authentics, I say let as many fall off the back of the truck as possible.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...the Hawks TBTC...with tags. The only one that has eluded me thus far! That baby's gonna spike though. Dude stands to make a fortune on all those.

• 3 weeks later...

just a random rant. and no offense to anyone here who does this. but dont you hate it when other ebayers copy and paste your ENTIRE item description to sell their own item. i am selling a bruins jersey on ebay right now and someone else stole my description....word for word. i have even had people steal pictures of MY items. what a world.

just a random rant. and no offense to anyone here who does this. but dont you hate it when other ebayers copy and paste your ENTIRE item description to sell their own item. i am selling a bruins jersey on ebay right now and someone else stole my description....word for word. i have even had people steal pictures of MY items. what a world.

I've had that happen with almost anything I sold:jerseys, music gear, dvd's Etc. Once again, a flaw in Ebay. You should be unable to download pictures on Ebay like if you download pics from photobucket, etc. As for the description, those lazy B@#$%rds are just flat out pests. I've had them even start the auction a day after I started mine, so you know I didn't get top dollar for what I was selling.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Pro-Boston-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

$2,000 shipped to your door by Ray Bourque, himself.

For that price, I'd expect to have it delivered by Kate Beckinsale with benefits. ;)

For that price, I'd expect to have it delivered by Kate Beckinsale with benefits. ;)

And she better be wearing something as priceless as this: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-PRO-...%3A1|240%3A1318

This guy wins the "DirtyRatB#stard" award for covering just the right places to make his crap a little less conspicuous.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhuangsanhong999

Saw that yesterday as well. Surprised these knockoffs are still so steep.

Yeah, and that they still have Hossa as #18 for Wings Winter Classics Jerseys. Ive seen a few fake regular Wings jerseys with #18, but you would think they would fix the number mix up by now. Speaking of bad fakes, I saw a guy wearing a 2008 Hossa Winter Classic Jersey at the WHL game I went to Saturday...it made me cringe. Yes its a sweet jersey, and yes he did play for the Penguins the season they wore those, but he never wore it. AHHHH

First off, the players listed are the usual suspects of fake Wings jerseys. #2, Hossa is listed as #18, not #81. The real give away is the sizes. They list 48, 50, 52 as the sizes available, but real authentic edges come in 46, 50, and 52 for that size range.

Yeah, and that they still have Hossa as #18 for Wings Winter Classics Jerseys. Ive seen a few fake regular Wings jerseys with #18, but you would think they would fix the number mix up by now. Speaking of bad fakes, I saw a guy wearing a 2008 Hossa Winter Classic Jersey at the WHL game I went to Saturday...it made me cringe. Yes its a sweet jersey, and yes he did play for the Penguins the season they wore those, but he never wore it. AHHHH

I saw the Hossa Penguins Winter Classic (which made me cry just a little bit), but I haven't seen a Hossa Wings Winter Classic yet..... time to go looking...... :)

And she better be wearing something as priceless as this: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-PRO-...%3A1|240%3A1318

Amazing that he didn't round it up to $1,000. And for that price, its more Anna Kournikova territory to get out my checkbook.

Amazing that he didn't round it up to $1,000. And for that price, its more Anna Kournikova territory to get out my checkbook.

Yeah, I love some of the old vintage CCM's, but to sacrifice the cost of about 5 to 8 jerseys in my collection for that particular one seems ludicrous. It's also a months rent for some, car payments for others, even student loans to struggling people in these trying times. This is not a sellers market...least of all for jersey enthusiasts.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...sid=p2761.l1259

I got a good price for it! The same jersey went for 157$ just a month ago!

Yeah, I love some of the old vintage CCM's, but to sacrifice the cost of about 5 to 8 jerseys in my collection for that particular one seems ludicrous. It's also a months rent for some, car payments for others, even student loans to struggling people in these trying times. This is not a sellers market...least of all for jersey enthusiasts.

I would be interested to see if the prices start coming down on the ebays (or even our trading post) over the next few months. I love hockey jerseys but this economy isn't exactly inspiring me to add to my collection at the moment.

I've been searching and searching for an Islanders Fisherman jersey, man they are tough to find! See there is a nice authentic one up there right now.

Also noticed the insane influx of fake EDGE jerseys this year (especially PIT, DET, and CHI).