EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is a pretty junky experience there. But I thought it was really funny you sent him his garbage jersey back in the end. :lol::lol: Definitely the right move there. :thumbsup:

The prices on his listed items - the buy it nows - don't seem to be too reasonable. Plus, now that I know there is a chance he might pull some more BS, I don't think I would ever buy from him.

Oh, by the way, did you leave negative feedback on that transaction? hahaha

I had a bad experience with him a couple years ago when he sold under another name.

What was his old ID, sniped-it-from-ya or something like that?

What was his old ID, sniped-it-from-ya or something like that?

yep, that was it. The name alone should tell you something.

He buys jerseys cheap and resells them high. Nothing wrong with that, it's the "american way"

He emails people and gets them to sell stuff really low, usually people who don't know any better

and then resells them. If you go through his buyer/seller feedback, you can piece it together.

a

I had a bad experience with him a couple years ago when he sold under another name. He sent me a different jersey

than the one he pictured. Same team and player, but a lousy, pilled, frayed, wrong font, piece of garbage.

I emailed him and he said the pictures were his, and I just got cold feet after I bought it. I told him, I know

the pictures are yours, but they are not of the same jersey you sent. He denied it and kept going on and on

about how he takes his own pictures and he watermarks them etc... Never addressing the actual claim which was

he mailed me a different jersey than the one listed. I sent side by side pics of his listing and what was sent

to ebay and paypal and I got my money back. He was nasty and arrogant right until the end. Seconds after I got an email from Paypal

saying I won the claim, he sends me an email that said something like "when you mess with the bull you get the horns".

I wrote back and said, check your inbox, I won.

The best part, was about 9 months later I purposely listed a jersey I knew he would bid on. And when he won, I sent him

the piece of garbage jersey he sent me, not the one he "won", along with his full refund and note that said "mess with the bull get the horns"

Buy what you want, but in my book he's a dbag

Classic!lol

I put a crappy Probert up on e-bay that he bought for $70. As soon as he got it, he put it up for sale for $200. It was a vintage authentic from '92, but it was well worn and had some awful customization.

I put a crappy Probert up on e-bay that he bought for $70. As soon as he got it, he put it up for sale for $200. It was a vintage authentic from '92, but it was well worn and had some awful customization.

I'm sure his listing described it as "mint, flawless, smoke free environment" blah blah.... yeh for the whole 2 days he owned it.

I dangled one of my Lemieux replicas w/tags out there and he emailed me asking for a "buy it now" and offering me some stupid low amount.

When I declined and said I would let the auction run it's course he accused me of not knowing anything about jerseys and that no jersey

sells for over $200 at retail. Which of course I reminded him about the Edge jerseys, and then never heard back from him.

a

I had a bad experience with him a couple years ago when he sold under another name. He sent me a different jersey

than the one he pictured. Same team and player, but a lousy, pilled, frayed, wrong font, piece of garbage.

I emailed him and he said the pictures were his, and I just got cold feet after I bought it. I told him, I know

the pictures are yours, but they are not of the same jersey you sent. He denied it and kept going on and on

about how he takes his own pictures and he watermarks them etc... Never addressing the actual claim which was

he mailed me a different jersey than the one listed. I sent side by side pics of his listing and what was sent

to ebay and paypal and I got my money back. He was nasty and arrogant right until the end. Seconds after I got an email from Paypal

saying I won the claim, he sends me an email that said something like "when you mess with the bull you get the horns".

I wrote back and said, check your inbox, I won.

The best part, was about 9 months later I purposely listed a jersey I knew he would bid on. And when he won, I sent him

the piece of garbage jersey he sent me, not the one he "won", along with his full refund and note that said "mess with the bull get the horns"

Buy what you want, but in my book he's a dbag

wow! this guys a real weiner!

I could just tell from his over priced replicas and his VERY over priced so called game worn types

I'm sure his listing described it as "mint, flawless, smoke free environment" blah blah.... yeh for the whole 2 days he owned it.

I dangled one of my Lemieux replicas w/tags out there and he emailed me asking for a "buy it now" and offering me some stupid low amount.

When I declined and said I would let the auction run it's course he accused me of not knowing anything about jerseys and that no jersey

sells for over $200 at retail. Which of course I reminded him about the Edge jerseys, and then never heard back from him.

When I listed my Authentic Autographed Sean Burke Coyotes jersey, He offered me a 'great' deal. He told me he would bid on the item if I were willing to end the listing at the opening bid amount IIHFcollector eventually won the auction.

When I listed my Authentic Autographed Sean Burke Coyotes jersey, He offered me a 'great' deal. He told me he would bid on the item if I were willing to end the listing at the opening bid amount IIHFcollector eventually won the auction.

Glad it went to a good home!

Here's a NY Rangers early 90s Messier for anyone who is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mark-Messier-CCM-Authentic-Rangers-ON-ICE-Jersey-52_W0QQitemZ130379667177QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item1e5b3bd6e9

Though I am not sure if it is 100% legit. The seller claims so, but that doesn't convince me. $100 isn't a bad deal if it's legit.

Nope, that one is horribly fake. The collar tags are completely wrong and the material is definitely NOT CCM mesh material. It looks more like Starter nylon mesh actually. Those have been around for a while now. They have the NHL 75th patch on the chest and it's ALWAYS crooked. It's not even a good patch either. Delete that one immediately.

That jersey is faker than a three dollar bill.

I WANT THIS JERSEY!!

Replica Bure Rangers Jersey

However, the guy will not return my messages regarding shipping costs to Canada?

Would anybody be willing to win this jersey and sell it to me for $50 shipped?

Why arn't the Blackhawks fan jumping on this? Lowest price you will see for an Edge jersey.

Blackhawks edge

*EDIT*

Nevermind, this is even a better deal for the Red wings fans

Red wings edge

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160418844111

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320514017372

1. Fleece clueless ebayer into selling a jersey for way below market value

2. Re-list same jersey for $400

3. ???

4. Profit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160418844111

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320514017372

1. Fleece clueless ebayer into selling a jersey for way below market value

2. Re-list same jersey for $400

3. ???

4. Profit

gnomes.jpg

That bugs me, The seller initially had it bundled with a Bulis, Gonchar, and Zednick jersey.

I got a 2001 CCM Sharks replica the other day, but I didn't pay attention to the sizing. Its an xxl, but the arms are HUGE on me. I think I am the only guy here who's over 6'1 and has t-rex sized arms. Id be willing to trade it for a blank premier or replica xl, or even one with a different player. I have 3 graves jerseys already, as he is my alltime favorite Shark. Its stitched, not heat transfered and I do have pictures. Let me know if its worth the trade.

I would say 1 and 2 are real...

3 Definitely is a fake

and 4, I am undecided...His feedback says otherwise, but it is the only jersey he is selling.