Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hockeycam1344

RBK EDGE socks

9 posts in this topic

Does anybody know when they will start selling EDGE socks. I would really like to get a pair.

www.greatskate.com carrys these. I have the whole RBK Edge uniform for the rangers all authentic cost is about 500 bucks

Edge socks are awesome. I posted in another thread about them earlier. NEVER GET WET.

www.greatskate.com carrys these. I have the whole RBK Edge uniform for the rangers all authentic cost is about 500 bucks

The "Edge" socks you buy in retail are different than the ones worn in the pros. All the ones you see in stores, distinguishable by the Reebok Vector logo on the front and velcro tabs on the top of the sock are the equivalent to the premier jerseys. These have the velcro tabs because the material doesn't stick well to jock shorts.

The real Edge socks you see the players wear are the equivalent of authentic jerseys and these will actually stick to jock shorts without the need for velcro tabs.

The "Edge" socks you buy in retail are different than the ones worn in the pros. All the ones you see in stores, distinguishable by the Reebok Vector logo on the front and velcro tabs on the top of the sock are the equivalent to the premier jerseys. These have the velcro tabs because the material doesn't stick well to jock shorts.

The real Edge socks you see the players wear are the equivalent of authentic jerseys and these will actually stick to jock shorts without the need for velcro tabs.

I never heard that. I was under the impression that they wear garter belts, or have velcro on their shorts, to hold up the socks that don't have velcro. That's what the rest of us usually do.

I never heard that. I was under the impression that they wear garter belts, or have velcro on their shorts, to hold up the socks that don't have velcro. That's what the rest of us usually do.

I might've not explained clearly but I was referring to the velcro tabs on the retail "Edge" socks and the lack of such tabs on the Pro version, not the velcro on the jock shorts.

I might've not explained clearly but I was referring to the velcro tabs on the retail "Edge" socks and the lack of such tabs on the Pro version, not the velcro on the jock shorts.

Perhaps you were talking only about shorts with velcro? That didn't occur to me, as I've seen such shorts with or without velcro. So I read your post as stating that the sock material would stick to the shorts material. Hence my statement.

My son has been using them for a year know and he loves them .I purshased them at Hockey Life here in Ontario maybe check there website

Perhaps you were talking only about shorts with velcro? That didn't occur to me, as I've seen such shorts with or without velcro. So I read your post as stating that the sock material would stick to the shorts material. Hence my statement.

Yup I was referring to the retail "Edge" socks not sticking well to the velcro on the jock shorts, hence why they needed velcro tabs on the top.