Congrats Mach

lafountain

Congrats on the Moderator position. There were only 7 of us eligible based on the post requirement, and I am guessing the best of the 7 got it.

I volunteered because I feel I owe it to everyone to pitch in when help is needed, given how much time I spend here and how much I appreciate ice jerseys providing a forum that has actually been filled with mature hockey conversation as opposed to ridiculous flame fests and other obscene happenings. I appreciate the compliments, but I feel like you and at least a couple of others are just as qualified to be moderators. I do have some experience moderating on forums in the past, but I'm guessing the position comes more from volunteering than actually being 'the best'. We're all a part of a good community here. I'm just gonna try and do my part to keep it operating at the quality it has been at these past weeks.

Congrats on the Moderator position. There were only 7 of us eligible based on the post requirement, and I am guessing the best of the 7 got it.

FYI, it isn't a case of the 'best' getting it - though Mach is definitely qualified. We still can use one or two more if you or anyone else is interested.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the compliments. I really don't feel I did anything special to 'earn' a special title or anything of the sort and I don't really look at is as being a real special status. I'm still just one of the members of the forums who comes here to talk hockey. I just happen to have ample free time to spend on these forums, some experience moderating in the past, and a desire to help keep them in tip top shape so I figure I'll just help out with the maintenance and such while I'm here anyways.