rangers vintage jersey

trueblue2735

Hi,

Does anyone know if the rangers vintage jersey(the one with the rangers shield) was ever sold in white? I've only seen them in blue. Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

http://www.noseforthenet.com/images/nedved.jpg

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi,

Does anyone know if the rangers vintage jersey(the one with the rangers shield) was ever sold in white? I've only seen them in blue. Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

http://www.noseforthenet.com/images/nedved.jpg

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Yes they were sold in white too. I regret that I never picked one up when they were on ebay. I need a size 52.

I've seen it too so they are out there. It's just a matter of tracking it down. I could've SWORN someone on this board picked one up off of eBay last year.

• 6 months later...

I wish that CCM would put these Vintage jerseys back into production. Maybe with the Montreal one they are wearing this season, they will sell them again.

thanks for the help. i guess i'll keep scouring ebay everyday till i find one or until i lose patience and just get the blue one. haha.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-VINTA...A1%7C240%3A1318

i offered $60 and it was accepted.

on a separate note i want to get some opinions. i got a hartford wolfpack 10th anniversary jersey. should i get it customized with girardi or korpikoski?

Edited by trueblue2735

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-VINTA...A1%7C240%3A1318

i offered $60 and it was accepted.

on a separate note i want to get some opinions. i got a hartford wolfpack 10th anniversary jersey. should i get it customized with girardi or korpikoski?

where did you get a Wolfpack jersey? I'd love to get one but have no idea where to even look.

I say go for Korpikoski.

Edited by b0bb33z3r

where did you get a Wolfpack jersey? I'd love to get one but have no idea where to even look.

I say go for Korpikoski.

For a while they had authentic RBK 6600 and replica CCM 550 Wolf Pack jerseys from that season (2006-2007) in home, away, and the special 10th Anniversary 3rd at hockeyoverstock.com & hockeyattire.com - all they have left now is white size 46 for $90 (if you use the 50% off coupon).

You can also occasionally find some on eBay - normally replicas only though.

I picked up authentic versions of all three jerseys and decided to go with #19 Dubinsky on the white/home, #24 Callahan on the navy/away, and #9 Dawes "A" on the 10 Anniversary/3rd jersey. The hardest one for me to decide was the 10th jersey because that jersey was only worn a couple of times that season and I wanted to make sure I picked a player that actually played during one of those games. Since it's AHL, you can't use gettyimages - so I went through all of the game pictures they had for 06-07 on www.hartfordwolfpack.com. Luckily I was able to find out that Dawes had worn that style while with the "A". The other thing that I wanted to make sure I got right was the number - since most of them had a different number when they played with the Wolf Pack.

So to answer your original question, I'd say your best bet would be Korpikoski as he played exclusively for the Wolkfpack during 06-07, while Girardi only played in a little more than half the games that year in Hartford so he may have not worn that jersey.

For a while they had authentic RBK 6600 and replica CCM 550 Wolf Pack jerseys from that season (2006-2007) in home, away, and the special 10th Anniversary 3rd at hockeyoverstock.com & hockeyattire.com - all they have left now is white size 46 for $90 (if you use the 50% off coupon).

You can also occasionally find some on eBay - normally replicas only though.

I picked up authentic versions of all three jerseys and decided to go with #19 Dubinsky on the white/home, #24 Callahan on the navy/away, and #9 Dawes "A" on the 10 Anniversary/3rd jersey. The hardest one for me to decide was the 10th jersey because that jersey was only worn a couple of times that season and I wanted to make sure I picked a player that actually played during one of those games. Since it's AHL, you can't use gettyimages - so I went through all of the game pictures they had for 06-07 on www.hartfordwolfpack.com. Luckily I was able to find out that Dawes had worn that style while with the "A". The other thing that I wanted to make sure I got right was the number - since most of them had a different number when they played with the Wolf Pack.

So to answer your original question, I'd say your best bet would be Korpikoski as he played exclusively for the Wolkfpack during 06-07, while Girardi only played in a little more than half the games that year in Hartford so he may have not worn that jersey.

i was able to get the wolfpack jersey when hockeygiant.com had the 70% off coupon. i was also able to find pictures of both korpedo and girardi with the 10th anniversary jersey. Korpedo wore number 44 and Girardi wore 48. i'm leaning towards korpedo right now but that could change anytime. haha.

now the search continues for a ccm 550 white rangers jersey in large. if anyone knows of where to get one let me know.