customization laugher

trueblue2735

Not really customization laughter but this is the weirdest knock off jersey I've seen this week.

The CCM hemline tag is in the front???

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-WASHINGTON-C...A1%7C240%3A1318

I've only seen that on one other jersey on Ebay and it was also an old Caps jersey.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not get into politics, but this is a waste of a nice jersey no matter who you could have put on it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SARA-PALIN-PITTSBURGH-...%3A1|240%3A1318

Man not only is the jersey ridiculous, but the description on that page is practically a novel.

Looks like both sides are represented in this jersey madness, and this one is just as bad. And they want how much for it ?!? :blink:

At least the seller got right to the point with the listing. God, I'll be glad when the election is over.

Another stupid jersey on eBay

Looks like both sides are represented in this jersey madness, and this one is just as bad. And they want how much for it ?!? :blink:

At least the seller got right to the point with the listing. God, I'll be glad when the election is over.

Does this mean the predictions in the finals this year will be Pittsburgh vs. Chicago?

Oh man...

Look I get pulling for your candidate, but what's with putting them on jerseys now?! I'm ready for this election to be over too...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...Classy is all I can say to this, and I'm the guy that finds this kinda thing funny. I do like the description: "A true collectors item. READS NO. 69 PLAYA ON IT. " I feel like when the request for customization happened a team of government agents should have swooped in and sterilized this individual so he could not soil the earth with children :stickhndl:

Canucks Jersey

4cb4_1_sbl.JPG

Wow...Classy is all I can say to this, and I'm the guy that finds this kinda thing funny. I do like the description: "A true collectors item. READS NO. 69 PLAYA ON IT. " I feel like when the request for customization happened a team of government agents should have swooped in and sterilized this individual so he could not soil the earth with children :stickhndl:

Canucks Jersey

4cb4_1_sbl.JPG

Nothing screams "Ladies Man" when you're out clubbin' like an Orca on your belly and a tacky number on your sleeve.

Nothing screams "Ladies Man" when you're out clubbin' like an Orca on your belly and a tacky number on your sleeve.

To be fair, I feel if I wore that anywhere, I'd need a couple of body guards to keep all the ladies away. They'd see me and think, wow this guy knows cool...hockey and 69, hes got his priorities straight.

To be fair, I feel if I wore that anywhere, I'd need a couple of body guards to keep all the ladies away. They'd see me and think, wow this guy knows cool...hockey and 69, hes got his priorities straight.

I have that problem already when I go out on Saturday nights when I'm wearing my pads. Although I can carry more drinks back to the ladies with my catch glove.

Yeah but then they see the TWILL nameplate and say, "What the crap? This guy doesn't know WHAT he's doing! Whatever!" :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-AUTH...%3A1|240%3A1318

I think the font is incorrect on this one. any other suggestions?

If it's true, then by god Sudden Death was right!!

Do you remember 1991-1992? Jean Claude Van Damme was at the top of his game...as well as the Hawks Vs. Pittsburgh. Fortunately, us Penguins fans didn't have to see him suit up for a penalty shot. Please tell me you have heard of this Lemieux character as well. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...