trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

At last nights game.

2s0k4dl.jpg

Speaking of the Flyers, I was at last night's game (Rod Brind'amour hall of fame night) and the amount of obvious knock-offs and horrible customizations was indescribable. It's actually tough to attend games now (aside from them sucking) because I find myself mentally criticizing people's jerseys. It makes it difficult to just chill out and enjoy the atmosphere. I need to just let it be.

Speaking of the Flyers, I was at last night's game (Rod Brind'amour hall of fame night) and the amount of obvious knock-offs and horrible customizations was indescribable. It's actually tough to attend games now (aside from them sucking) because I find myself mentally criticizing people's jerseys. It makes it difficult to just chill out and enjoy the atmosphere. I need to just let it be.

You definitely need to. Someone else's shirt shouldn't distract you from having a good time at a game!

I don't go often, but when I do, i do my best to wear an epic jersey that puts theirs to shame (not actually difficult lol)

The chances they see mine and realize the error of their ways is slim, but there's still a chance

I don't go often, but when I do, i do my best to wear an epic jersey that puts theirs to shame (not actually difficult lol)

The chances they see mine and realize the error of their ways is slim, but there's still a chance

Haha, nice. :)

Oh yah...it's bad guys. It's got some bad stains. I knew what I was getting myself into though. I went for it because he told me the rubberized paint in the crest was mint and there was no pulls or piling. It's a 52 which is awesome and the strap is still there. There's only one layer of stitching on the numbers and letters which is a plus...hoping for an easy strip job.

She's definitely gonna be a journey!

I get a warm feeling inside when I see someone save a jersey. Are you keeping it a CuJo or going with someone else?

I felt it was my duty to bring it back...

A Cujo would be awesome but I've got a decent Shanny set going...so I'm going with that.

Nothing wrong with going with el presidente.

In Shanny we trust...

I felt it was my duty to bring it back...

A Cujo would be awesome but I've got a decent Shanny set going...so I'm going with that.

Exactly what I'd do if I were you.