customization laugher

trueblue2735

He declined my offer which was waaaaayyyyy less than what it's listed hahaha . I say yes. :thumbsup:

I made offers on his blue CCM Isles jersey from the early 90s. $275 is crazy for an authentic blank jersey.

If the seller is quoting insultingly high prices, I'd be inclined to make insultingly low offers (ie. $25 for an authentic) :P

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the seller is quoting insultingly high prices, I'd be inclined to make insultingly low offers (ie. $25 for an authentic) :P

Haha..I think I did $125 which was automatically rejected.

Living in Jersey is punishment enough. ;)

I think I am one of the few people in the world who loves living in Jersey. I'm close enough to the city so its not a hassle, and I like in a quiet suburban town that has given me dumb, inane issues. I get the best of both worlds!

Though I hate the people I live with, not the place. That's a whole can of crazy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-Authentic-blackhawks-jersey-/160535686249?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2560ac2c69

another listing fail that made me laugh. listen guys, this isn't just any old retail authentic, it was actually pulled from the production line! oh, and its not 'branded'.

Call the jersey police on the Sabers uniform squad!

ROB-NIEDERMAYER-JERSEY-SPELLED-WRONG.jpg

two strikes.

That is headline news in Canada!

It was on the front page of Yahoo.ca....

Read my post again.

1. I never said the customization was correct. I said it was off in the first sentence.
  2. The whole point was how the "A" evolved in a short time span.
  3. In 1996-97, the Islanders interchanged the fisherman with the circle logo at times (25th anniversary patches were on both versions), but the customization styles remained the same.
  4. The second image has the fisherman logo.
  5. I got your Palffy fisherman with Avalanche-"A" right here:

53129982.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD0A80B05A39EACE44CF88EEE2F157FE382168657803E745884E9C89C783688B46

I wonder if i can buy that guys sweater

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-Authentic-blackhawks-jersey-/160535686249?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2560ac2c69

another listing fail that made me laugh. listen guys, this isn't just any old retail authentic, it was actually pulled from the production line! oh, and its not 'branded'.

why is that photo being taken at what looks like a liquor store?

because if you're a Hawks fan this year you end up spending alot of time at those, and subsequently selling off your jerseys. this guy must have decided to do both at once.

So I'm assuming that's a Binny's Beverage Depot. Those commercials are played at least 2 dozen times every Blackhawks game. Oh Tony Esposito... haha

Here's my contribution. I saw it last week and I decided I should finally post it.

Starter Canada jersey

Haha! nice

He's got the bottles of Hen!

The one with Palffy sewn ON the wave is being sold by the same guy who sold my friend is "authentic"(replica) "sewn"(heat pressed) Richter Liberty jersey. The seller is a jaggoff, my friend got his Richter in the mail and saw how horrible it was and told the guy he was sending it back for the full refund as per his return policy. Guy demanded that he pay return shipping + the original shipping costs ON TOP OF the seller's fee, which wasn't the terms in the listing.

Long story short, my friend files a complaint with eBay, guy counters with an offer of a refund of $130 instead of the full $150 and immediately escalates the claim and 30 minutes later eBay rules in the seller's favor, saying it was buyer's remorse. My friend calls eBay, talks to 3 people and wins the appeal, getting the full $150 AND he doesn't have to return the jersey! So now it's probably going to be stripped and either re-customized as a Richter properly, or turned into a Messier.

I saw this and started yelling at my computer screen. I think there's another up on ebay for like, $400 with Palffy stitched ON the wave..........

One day...I will own a real one though :angry:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that jersey fake too? The customization looks puffy. If not, if someone could strip that it'd be a hell of a deal.

Actually it is a fake. You can tell when you enlarge the image and look at the shape of the fight strap.