customization laugher

trueblue2735

What a waste of a perfectly good London Knights 3rd jersey. I hate it when people customize jerseys with players that never wore the style. I've been looking for one of these third jerseys for a while now and it crushes me to not only see a wrong player on it but the numbering be botched like that. It is not even worth my effort to strip it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-London-Knights-Brendan-Shanahan-Jersey-Size-XL-/140592574186?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20bbf86eea

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries about the wide waist stripe. If any direct light hits the shiny vinyl numbers you would be too blinded to notice.

And the good news is they take requests for other sports and players.

So if you want a horrible jersey done up feel free to drop them a line.

Oh how I wish there was a "Report Counterfeit to Ebay" button. It is a ###### shame that the uninformed get scammed on crap knockoffs.

Oh how I wish there was a "Report Counterfeit to Ebay" button. It is a ###### shame that the uninformed get scammed on crap knockoffs.

There is.

Report item -> Category: Copyright and Trademark -> Reason for Report: Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer -> Detailed Reason: Counterfeit, fake, or replica items

There is.

Report item -> Category: Copyright and Trademark -> Reason for Report: Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer -> Detailed Reason: Counterfeit, fake, or replica items

And then, after you do all that, eBay hits the "Who cares we got a listing fee" button followed immediately by the "Delete Message" button.

And then, after you do all that, eBay hits the "Who cares we got a listing fee" button followed immediately by the "Delete Message" button.

LOL! Probably true, too.

Hey, I know I've seen stuff get removed before, and I've even had some of my auctions removed.

Mine wasn't even counterfeit. I had used a picture someone else took of an item that they had posted on their website and when they saw, they reported it to eBay, and my auction was removed.

So they definitely pay attention to some of the messages.

I had used a picture someone else took of an item that they had posted on their website and when they saw, they reported it to eBay, and my auction was removed.

Gotta admit they were right to do so in that case.

Hey, I know I've seen stuff get removed before, and I've even had some of my auctions removed.

Mine wasn't even counterfeit. I had used a picture someone else took of an item that they had posted on their website and when they saw, they reported it to eBay, and my auction was removed.

So they definitely pay attention to some of the messages.

That's pretty much deceiving the buyer. I hope you don't do that anymore.

How so?. That jersey is BADASS!.

because the design of it is terrible only the crest is great.

That's pretty much deceiving the buyer. I hope you don't do that anymore.

I should note it wasn't a jersey that I was selling, and I did list that it was a stock photo in the auction.

I don't ever intentionally deceive buyers. I hate when people do that.

Gotta admit they were right to do so in that case.

I'm not saying they were wrong. It was a memorabilia piece that I had ordered several of and didn't yet have (although they had shipped to me) so I wanted a good picture. I used one that someone had posted of theirs, and said it was a stock photo and also noted it was a pre-order. Once my auction was removed, I used a different picture that I took myself after the stuff had arrived.

Again, this wasn't a jersey, so I wasn't misrepresenting anything. It was a mass produced toy that I was using a picture of. Again though, it was their picture, and they had every right to report it and have it removed.

The main point here though, is that eBay will remove stuff. So you should report counterfeit items. I know I do.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAYNE-GRETZKY-VINTAGE-JERSEY-SIZE-50-L-/200642677991?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb73c4ce7

just so everyone knows this seller mentions his jerseys are a HE, "this is what he looks like"

wtf

they made fakes of starter mesh jerseys?

Just the Rangers double tagged blue Starters. They were originally Gretzky only, but now I've seen them appear with Messier and others on them.