customization laugher

trueblue2735

FYI, the solo_enterprise guy appears to be buying large jersey lots from customization gone wrong projects and then reselling for profit.

I dont want to knock the guy because he isnt being misleading. There is actually a market for this stuff. I have been watching his auctions for a couple of weeks and actually bought a Matt Cullen 3rd the other day, as he was upfront about any issues, and I thought I could get a decent deal.

It came in last week, and there really is nothing wrong with the shirt. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew this isnt some invalid making these things and trying to pass them off as genuine.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he did. I just don't know why he didn't keep #19 with the Bruins.

I'm going to guess it's because Thornton was JUST wearing that number the day before pretty much, and fans were pretty upset about that trade. It'd be a little awkward to be parading around as the new #19 right away.

I'm going to guess it's because Thornton was JUST wearing that number the day before pretty much, and fans were pretty upset about that trade. It'd be a little awkward to be parading around as the new #19 right away.

He should have kept #19 like Thornton did with the Sharks. But I was upset about that trade too. Who is Sturm compared to Thornton?

He should have kept #19 like Thornton did with the Sharks. But I was upset about that trade too. Who is Sturm compared to Thornton?

Well, he is a pretty good player, he could even win a cup before Thornton, the way the bruins are playing.....that would be something, huh?......could meet in the finals too..!

Well, he is a pretty good player, he could even win a cup before Thornton, the way the bruins are playing.....that would be something, huh?......could meet in the finals too..!

That would be an interesting match-up, Sharks vs. Bruins

This is no laugher. It's just making me sad...

http://cgi.ebay.de/Boston-Bruins-CCM-Authe...A1%7C240%3A1318

I know. I almost fell for it. That's pretty much the ONLY jersey I want that I don't own, so the search continues. It's like the last piece of the puzzle.

I know. I almost fell for it. That's pretty much the ONLY jersey I want that I don't own, so the search continues. It's like the last piece of the puzzle.

You could strip it and have it re-customised. It's worth a try

• 2 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/AUTHENTIC-TB-Lightning-...A1%7C240%3A1318

There are so many mistakes on that jersey, it's not even funny

http://cgi.ebay.ca/AUTHENTIC-TB-Lightning-...A1%7C240%3A1318

There are so many mistakes on that jersey, it's not even funny

I was looking at that one too. It's like an over-accessorized car. It definitely stands out in the crowd.

Didn't Vinny wear 8# the year they had the all-star game in Tampa as well?

Yup! And the font of the "4" and the "A" is wrong. It's supposed to be a closed 4 not an open one. Also, it's a reebok and the lightning was not using paint brush font during the reebok pre edge years as you know.

Yup! And the font of the "4" and the "A" is wrong. It's supposed to be a closed 4 not an open one. Also, it's a reebok and the lightning was not using paint brush font during the reebok pre edge years as you know.

I thought that was the case, I could've sworn I've seen that number on him on a few hockey cards of his that I own. The 4 on that jersey appeared a little more slanted than what I remembered them wearing during the paint brush years.

Yea that's the same exact 4 that was on my Lightning alternate before I got it fixed. I wonder where they are coming from.

Unfortunately, I've seen many "jerseys" on Ebay that look similar to that.

(As an aside, it took me awhile to find the problem. I hate not feeling good.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-CCM-...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Not exactly a customization laugher, but more a what in the **** did you do to this jersey?!?!?!

5095_1.JPG

''You will be the envy of others in your section''

I don't think so... <_<