My Team Canada Jersey collection

mattdenine

Here's my collection. If anyone has anything I'm missing please send me a message or make a post I'm looking to get more.

My collection

I don't think you made your album "public" because it's asking me for a password.

Yep, it worked. Pretty nice Canada collection you got there.

Thanks, I just started out with the one white 2002 jersey after they won the gold and it started to grow from there. I know theres a lot of holes I need to fill such as the 74 jersey and early 90's jerseys but they are hard to come by. Also I'm looking to up date my 76 jersey for a better version the one I have now is screened on.

Thanks, I just started out with the one white 2002 jersey after they won the gold and it started to grow from there. I know theres a lot of holes I need to fill such as the 74 jersey and early 90's jerseys but they are hard to come by. Also I'm looking to up date my 76 jersey for a better version the one I have now is screened on.

I really like the 1996 World Cup jerseys.

5f88_1.JPG

Here's an older World Juniors jersey that wasn't worn very long.

1166_1.JPG

The Tackla jerseys are among my all time favorites.

d5d6_1.JPG

These all sold recently on ebay, so you should be able to add to your collection fairly easily since the sold for less than $65 combined

I really like the 1996 World Cup jerseys.

5f88_1.JPG

Here's an older World Juniors jersey that wasn't worn very long.

1166_1.JPG

The Tackla jerseys are among my all time favorites.

d5d6_1.JPG

These all sold recently on ebay, so you should be able to add to your collection fairly easily since the sold for less than $65 combined

Thanks man, the only problem is I dont have an ebay account right now. I had a "friend" use my account to buy items with out me knowing. He never paid for the items and the sellers and ebay didn't and dont believe my story so I dont have an account right now. If i did all three of those would be in my collection now. I had a hard enough time tracking down the 1998 jersey as I want to make it into a Roy as I am a big fan. I was lucky enough to find one at a local sports bar and the owner sold it to me for a fair price still with tags.

Thanks man, the only problem is I dont have an ebay account right now.

Getting a new ebay account is as easy as falling off a chair. If you don't believe me, you should read the thread about the jerk who keeps ripping people off who is on his fifth account.

Man where did you get that 2002 Black jersey? I looked all over the place for that and can't find it!

Man where did you get that 2002 Black jersey? I looked all over the place for that and can't find it!

They were really hard to find. Im originally from Newfoundland Canada and no stores around me had them when they came out except one Footlocker which only had one and used it for display. In 2004 my wife (girlfriend at the time0 convinced the manager to sell it to her and she gave it to me as a gift. I still want to get the red jersey also.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice collection man, I always like to look at Canada stuff

Well in that case, check out my International Album #1 with all my Canada jerseys.

Click here to see my Canada jerseys

Well in that case, check out my International Album #1 with all my Canada jerseys.

Well pretty much whatever jersey you like to see, your collection is a place to go to see them.

• 1 year later...

###### I want a game weight, fighter strap, unpersonalized, 2004 team Canada throwback Jersey size 48-52!!!!!! That has to be my new favorite jersey EVER!

I want a game weight, fighter strap, unpersonalized, 2004 team Canada throwback Jersey size 48-52!!!!!! That has to be my new favorite jersey EVER!

That is one of only two Canada jerseys I have. It's one of the best I have in my collection:

lTeam3rdcirca2004Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

That color is putrid though. The only good thing is that I could eat a hot dog with extra mustard and not worry about stains!

And that jersey just happens to be the subject of my blog today.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2009...nate-mario.html

• 1 year later...

I want a game weight, fighter strap, unpersonalized, 2004 team Canada throwback Jersey size 48-52!!!!!! That has to be my new favorite jersey EVER!

That is one of only two Canada jerseys I have. It's one of the best I have in my collection:

lTeam3rdcirca2004Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

That color is putrid though. The only good thing is that I could eat a hot dog with extra mustard and not worry about stains!

This thing is awesome, where did you manage to pick that up. Any idea if authentics of these are ever kicking around anywhere?

This thing is awesome, where did you manage to pick that up. Any idea if authentics of these are ever kicking around anywhere?

That is an authentic - fight strap, double elbows, and numeric sizing (although not always a true indicator with Nike).

Both replicas and authentics of that style seem to be rare, but as always the answer of where is "ebay". :thumbsup:

That is an authentic - fight strap, double elbows, and numeric sizing (although not always a true indicator with Nike).

Both replicas and authentics of that style seem to be rare, but as always the answer of where is "ebay". :thumbsup:

Sorry, I wasn't very clear in how I put my post. I knew that one was authentic, was just curious if there are any others like that ever out there thay anybody knows of.

I keep checking on ebay....no luck as of yet