Are they changing the RBK Edge jerseys for the NHL next year?

irishlaxburger2

Does anyone know if RBK is changing the Edge jerseys for next year? Im currently shopping for a Rangers EDGE authentic and noticed that many stores (ie. Cosby's and the NHL store in Manhattan, as well as others online) are sold out and arent getting any new shipments from RBK anytime soon. Plus, many stores online are having huge sales on them (Ive seen some stores selling for $170). Does this mean theyre getting rid of all the old ones and revamping the EDGE jerseys? Ive heard rumors that the EDGE's for next season would be made differently (2.0 material changes) but will they be any different aesthetically? Basically what Im asking is if I get an EDGE jersey now, will it be outdated for next season other than a slight change in the material used? Does it pay to wait for the new EDGE jerseys if theyll look the same as the current ones?

Haven't heard anything, but most of the retailers that have been contacted have said that there are no changes coming, but as we all know, things can change.

Are we still expecting the 3rd jerseys to come back? Don't think we've heard anything official yet?

A few teams have confirmed third jerseys for the upcoming season I believe, but no official designs have been released yet as far as I know.

Edge jerseys will not be changing for next year. A minority of teams or specific players switched to a version that didn't use the new bead away technology last season, but other than that, all of last year's jerseys are returning unchanged next season. In addition, a number of teams will be introducing third jerseys.

Edge jerseys will not be changing for next year. A minority of teams or specific players switched to a version that didn't use the new bead away technology last season, but other than that, all of last year's jerseys are returning unchanged next season. In addition, a number of teams will be introducing third jerseys.

Thanks a lot for the explanation! Definitely cleared that up for me.