Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CryWolf

Customer Appreciation Week Promo

24 posts in this topic

One week only - don't miss this great opportunity to save big!

CLICK HERE!

Wow, that is a great deal wolf thanks I ordered two edge jerseys. Tough finding my size though, I had 4 options and I picked two. :)

I hope the jerseys are in good shape and not the beat-up leftovers that have sat on the shelf forever.

You guys rock by the way, really made my day.

Darn. Right at the time I have no money and you guys have a huge discount sale. What's up with that? Haha, just kidding. I was gonna order 1 or 2 Edge Jerseys, but I'll just wait until the next go around.

I just wish the ones I wanted were in stock... :(

Got my Edge jerseys, beautiful as expected of course. My goodness the Yotes jerseys are nice, the brown on the coyote head is like suede. Fancy schmancy.

aw man :( what are the chances that there will be another customer appreciation sale before the end of this year? lol does IJ have these sales on a regular basis?

aw man :( what are the chances that there will be another customer appreciation sale before the end of this year? lol does IJ have these sales on a regular basis?

I wouldn't expect one until next summer - definitely not something that big during hockey season / the holiday shopping season. Sales that big are normally to clear out inventory in the off-season. Then again I am just making assumptions.

makes sense... bummer though... i really want a custom authentic edge jersey right now but need something like a 20-30% discount to make it affordable after paying off tuition and books lol there's a 15% floating around i just hope they offer something bigger in november

Here's hoping for another customer appreciation sale. Name it "Recession: hockey saves me mind sale". Thank god for hockey, it's a real stress reliever :)

Cmon Crywolf! Throw us another 40% off sale! I need that new Coyotes 3rd!

Cmon Crywolf! Throw us another 40% off sale! I need that new Coyotes 3rd!

Yes please, I'm ready to order 3 jerseys if you do. PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!

HaHa I'd lick white dog crap if they pulled that sale out for us, it's hockey season, the only reason they did that was because it was middle of summer and they were clearing out remaining stock.

HaHa I'd lick white dog crap if they pulled that sale out for us, it's hockey season, the only reason they did that was because it was middle of summer and they were clearing out remaining stock.

I don't know if I would go that far but I would definitely jump up and down in my cubicle for some 40% lovin right now.

I don't know if I would go that far but I would definitely jump up and down in my cubicle for some 40% lovin right now.

It could be an early Xmas gift from Icejerseys for its faithful forum members :stickhndl:

A pox upon whomever resuscitated this thread and got my hopes falsely up. :angry:

A pox upon whomever resuscitated this thread and got my hopes falsely up. :angry:

I apologize JeffB, just hoping for some Xmas hockey jersey lovin' :fight:

I am commenting in this thread at the risk of further raising false hopes - sorry!

Finny is correct in his assessment - this type of a sale is really only an off-season clearance type of deal. We will probably have some kind of promotion during the summer months, but I wouldn't count on seeing those types of discounts on current jerseys. Last year, due to the somewhat "mixed" reaction to the new jerseys, we had some surplus to unload, however our inventory is now pretty much on par with demand.

As most of you know, if you are signed up for eSave (our promotional/savings email), you will regularly receive notice of upcoming exclusive promtions and discounts. Maybe not quite at that level, but still some good deals to take advantage of.

see I was right, now where's my 40% off coupon for being right? :D

see I was right, now where's my 40% off coupon for being right? :D

You will just have to settle for a warm inner glow, and the relief that you won't actually have to lick white dog crap! Although, it was almost tempting to bring back the deal just to make you go ahead with it! :lol:

You will just have to settle for a warm inner glow, and the relief that you won't actually have to lick white dog crap! Although, it was almost tempting to bring back the deal just to make you go ahead with it! :lol:

Do it! Do it!

I saw Step Brothers the other day so I had to throw it out there.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hint to Crywolf: only 17 days left for a big surprise Xmas sale 40% off everything in store :thumbsup:

Yea, those pics would definitely have to be posted to the forum if it ever came to be. :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0