Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabreFaninNYC

Sabres Alternate Gear

8 posts in this topic

I don't know about any other teams, but the Sabres definitely seem to have a lot of fans that make and sell alt-merchandise for the beloved Sabs.

Below are a couple of examples:

Some great ideas for t-shirts (Already ordered the Pominville one!): http://buffalosportstees.com/buffalo-hockey-tshirts/

Some are a little bit over the top: http://www.elsunlimited.net/buffalo-sabres...eeve-shirt.html

Do you have any seller's of alt merch in your areas?

in Philly, we have a site that i cannot recall at the moment. they sell shirts and hats with inside jokes about the Flyers on them, anti-Penguins gear, and such. if i can find the link, i'll post it.

in Philly, we have a site that i cannot recall at the moment. they sell shirts and hats with inside jokes about the Flyers on them, anti-Penguins gear, and such. if i can find the link, i'll post it.

I think some people have also been peddling the Soviet Symbol with the Red Wings Wheel symbol which looks pretty cool (I can't seem to find it right now).

That would be Birdland & The Fightins.

St. Louis has Rinawear that does Blues and Anti-Hawks/Wings shirts. Also, the many Cards/Cubs shirts as well. I enjoyed the Halak stop sign shirt, but now that he's on IR....not so much stopping going on.

T-Pegs baby

175.jpg