Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mach_9

Athletic Dept. Shirts

3 posts in this topic

Hey Wolf... know of any manufacturers that sell t-shirts that look like Athletic Dept. Shirts for the NHL teams? I used to have a Red Wings one that I wore to death, simply because it was a good, understated way of showing you were a hockey fan. Until people really read it they just figured it was a college or atheletic department shirt.

I love supporting the teams and the sport, but the only time I ever like to wear anything that's really noticable, is a jersey. Otherwise I like t-shirts to be subtle and casual, rather than scream a team name or the like. I love the vintage tees ice jerseys has right not, but besides those and the atheletic dept. t-shirt I used to have, I don't really like any sports apparel. It's usually too loud and/or bright and flashy. Thats why I like the washed out vintage looking stuff.

Hey Wolf... know of any manufacturers that sell t-shirts that look like Athletic Dept. Shirts for the NHL teams? I used to have a Red Wings one that I wore to death, simply because it was a good, understated way of showing you were a hockey fan. Until people really read it they just figured it was a college or atheletic department shirt.

I love supporting the teams and the sport, but the only time I ever like to wear anything that's really noticable, is a jersey. Otherwise I like t-shirts to be subtle and casual, rather than scream a team name or the like. I love the vintage tees ice jerseys has right not, but besides those and the atheletic dept. t-shirt I used to have, I don't really like any sports apparel. It's usually too loud and/or bright and flashy. Thats why I like the washed out vintage looking stuff.

hey mach,

the tshirts you are referring to were made by ccm "back in the day"

i will see if anyone still manufactures a simiar style.

villavelocity

hey mach,

the tshirts you are referring to were made by ccm "back in the day"

i will see if anyone still manufactures a simiar style.

villavelocity

Thanks Villa. I'd be interested to find out. I really liked those shirts.