Look what I just bought!

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

brownmn019.jpg

brownmn020.jpg

brownmn022.jpg

It's gonna be a little big, but I dont mind lol.. 56 fits me fine.. but this will give me room for maybe a sweatshirt underneath! Cold winters in NY!

haha, I got it for $80!!! from a guy on Nextleveltalk.com anyone know the year range?

It's definitely post-94. But since you are picky about the size, us fellow Rangers fans will forgive you for adding the Cup patch to it. Congrats!

It's definitely post-94. But since you are picky about the size, us fellow Rangers fans will forgive you for adding the Cup patch to it. Congrats!

Lol, thanks a lot! I dont think ill put the cup patch on it, to be accurate! But if anyone can tell me if I can put ANY patches on it.. and get a year for it.

Yay, im sooo happy lol. It's gonna be my baby, cant wait for him to send it. It's been stored since purchase, just took the tags off. MINT right?!!!

Niiiiice. That's a rare one too. You don't see many size 60 jerseys that aren't goalie cuts. That's the 1996-97 version too so you should turn it into a Richter jersey for the real goalie feel!

Niiiiice. That's a rare one too. You don't see many size 60 jerseys that aren't goalie cuts. That's the 1996-97 version too so you should turn it into a Richter jersey for the real goalie feel!

Thanks a lot Brilliant! Alright, nice 96-97... make it a Leetch. Question do I need to do anything special when shipping to IJ for customization? Something about writing Canadian goods for return?

So it's rare! Awesome!!!!! Can't wait to rock it to the Garden.

So I know this is the real deal, but I have doubt in my mind for some ODD reason, lol.. I guess because I thought Id never find an older jersey, and I finally did. Maybe im just sorta in shock lol.

I just never saw a sz 60-R

lol soo excited.

Congrats man - glad it went to a good home. A 60-R is rare, I've got a 58-G of the same style that I love that I wish was a 58-R.

Congrats man - glad it went to a good home. A 60-R is rare, I've got a 58-G of the same style that I love that I wish was a 58-R.

Thanks a lot man! I know G is goalie, what is R? Regular.. lol.

A good home indeed. Im thinking Graves? Im going to Graves night.. hmm.. AND I met him, he was a great guy.

Actually if you still want a Liberty and don't mind a 60 you'd probably have to wear over a sweatshirt or something, I may have something for you.

I've got a sz 60 RBK 6100 Navy Liberty that's brand new I picked up off eBay a good while back. I've got a ton of blanks already that I need customizing so I figure I should trim the flock a bit. The only down-side is that it's goalie cut so the sleeves will be bigger (wider but not longer) - but aside from that it should fit similar to that Starter 60-R you just got. This one is 30 inches wide and 32 inches long.

Let me know if you're interested.

nyr_3rd_6100_a.jpg

nyr_3rd_6100_b.jpg

nyr_3rd_6100_c.jpg

Actually if you still want a Liberty and don't mind a 60 you'd probably have to wear over a sweatshirt or something, I may have something for you.

I've got a sz 60 RBK 6100 Navy Liberty that's brand new I picked up off eBay a good while back. I've got a ton of blanks already that I need customizing so I figure I should trim the flock a bit. The only down-side is that it's goalie cut so the sleeves will be bigger (wider but not longer) - but aside from that it should fit similar to that Starter 60-R you just got. This one is 30 inches wide and 32 inches long.

nyr_3rd_6100_a.jpg

nyr_3rd_6100_b.jpg

nyr_3rd_6100_c.jpg

O man.. how much!

I PM'ed u if u want more.. let me know. I WANT THIS JERSEY.

hehe I was in the middle of sending you a PM about it when I got your PM.

Question do I need to do anything special when shipping to IJ for customization? Something about writing Canadian goods for return?

Yep, you write that on the address, it's all explained on the customization form you can download from here.

Very nice pick ups though Blue Shirt, particularly like the Liberty, and you're clearly very pleased :D

Very nice pick ups though Blue Shirt, particularly like the Liberty, and you're clearly very pleased :D

Yea I have to agree, great pickup!

hey akteon do you have any other rangers jerseys for sale? if you do let me know i'm always in the market.

Was it really necessary to open another Rangers jersey topic. Someone needs to clean up this forum because it's getting more and more confusing :rolleyes: There are too many threads discussing the same topic, mostly about Rangers jerseys. Sorry to mention this, BlueShirtOn34thStreet.

hey akteon do you have any other rangers jerseys for sale? if you do let me know i'm always in the market.

Mostly I'm trying to thin my collection of replicas and non-Rangers jerseys. That specific jersey I was getting rid of because I already have 2 Navy and 1 White Stater Liberty jerseys, and I knew he was desperate for an authentic Liberty.

The only other authentic I'm looking to sell is a RBK 6600 Hartford Wolfpack white size 52 (which would make a great Callahan, Dubinsky, Dawes, or Korpikoski).

Mostly I'm trying to thin my collection of replicas and non-Rangers jerseys. That specific jersey I was getting rid of because I already have 2 Navy and 1 White Stater Liberty jerseys, and I knew he was desperate for an authentic Liberty.

The only other authentic I'm looking to sell is a RBK 6600 Hartford Wolfpack white size 52 (which would make a great Callahan, Dubinsky, Dawes, or Korpikoski).

52 is a little too big for me. I'm only 5' 8" 180lbs. But maybe i'll wear it under a sweatshirt. how much you looking to sell it for?

what replica rangers jerseys do you have that you are willing to part with?

Awesome pickups! I know how it feels to finally find a rare jersey you have been looking for. I'm still looking for an old Washington Capitals Home White Authentic in a size 48. It's the only authentic Capitals jersey I'm missing from my collection.

52 is a little too big for me. I'm only 5' 8" 180lbs. But maybe i'll wear it under a sweatshirt. how much you looking to sell it for?

what replica rangers jerseys do you have that you are willing to part with?

TrueBlue, I'll send you a PM about that Wolfpack jersey. Any other discussion of jerseys I'm selling will be in the Trade forum where it belongs (my apologies for mucking up the wrong forum).