Your absolute favorite jersey!

Brilliant!

1998-1999 Bob Probert g/w home w/partially torn fight strap & repaired neck - from the last 200 PIM season of his career

BobProbert_zpsd4fc60c1.jpg

Probertreinforcedneck_zps63a96b16.jpg

Proberttornfightstrap_zps0fda14ea.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a replica, but my Bergeron 06-07 alt. Worked a horrible job that summer, saved up to go to Boston to see my cousin and some friends for a week, and got the last one the store at the Garden had (right before the CCM replicas went away and the Premiers came out).

My favorite player, a great throwback jersey, can't top it.

• 1 year later...

Either my Game Used Darren Puppa lightning alternate "storm" jersey with the 1999 all-star patch or my Game Used Brian Bradley Lighting alternate "storm" jersey

• 1 month later...

Has to be my 2001 Mario Lemieux Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins pro model SP. He wore this jersey during an exhibition game to benefit 9/11 victims families back in 2001. The logo in the front is amazing...beautiful detail.

Probably the most I will spend on a jersey ever again...hopefully!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/grenieradam/Mario%20Lemieux%20Collection/20150409_165858_zpsvzdr3nlu.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/grenieradam/Mario%20Lemieux%20Collection/20150409_170107_zpsbhkaonjp.jpg

Love that TBTC Price jersey. sweet.

my favorites are a white Belfour jersey with the 91 ASG patch, or a Senators Hossa jersey, #18. It's my good luck sweater, but I get weird looks when I wear it to hawk games.

Trying to post pics, not having the easiest go of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Tough to choose, but mine is probably this one. It was worn by my favorite player - Paul Ranheim - in the 1,000th game of his NHL career.

15558712923_e7d6feb3ce_c.jpg15558712553_b5507e2b26_c.jpg

• 6 months later...