Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brilliant!

Your absolute favorite jersey!

59 posts in this topic

1998-1999 Bob Probert g/w home w/partially torn fight strap & repaired neck - from the last 200 PIM season of his career

BobProbert_zpsd4fc60c1.jpg

Probertreinforcedneck_zps63a96b16.jpg

Proberttornfightstrap_zps0fda14ea.jpg

I sold it so I guess it wasn't my favorite.

Edited by mfitz804

Just a replica, but my Bergeron 06-07 alt. Worked a horrible job that summer, saved up to go to Boston to see my cousin and some friends for a week, and got the last one the store at the Garden had (right before the CCM replicas went away and the Premiers came out).

My favorite player, a great throwback jersey, can't top it.

Either my Game Used Darren Puppa lightning alternate "storm" jersey with the 1999 all-star patch or my Game Used Brian Bradley Lighting alternate "storm" jersey

Has to be my 2001 Mario Lemieux Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins pro model SP. He wore this jersey during an exhibition game to benefit 9/11 victims families back in 2001. The logo in the front is amazing...beautiful detail.

Probably the most I will spend on a jersey ever again...hopefully!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/grenieradam/Mario%20Lemieux%20Collection/20150409_165858_zpsvzdr3nlu.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/grenieradam/Mario%20Lemieux%20Collection/20150409_170107_zpsbhkaonjp.jpg

Love that TBTC Price jersey. sweet.

my favorites are a white Belfour jersey with the 91 ASG patch, or a Senators Hossa jersey, #18. It's my good luck sweater, but I get weird looks when I wear it to hawk games.

Trying to post pics, not having the easiest go of it.

Tough to choose, but mine is probably this one. It was worn by my favorite player - Paul Ranheim - in the 1,000th game of his NHL career.

15558712923_e7d6feb3ce_c.jpg15558712553_b5507e2b26_c.jpg

This is the newest one in my collection, but my favorite...partially because of all the work that went into it. Pantone color-matching thread, locating a nameplate, cutting twill...and it came out AMAZING.

IMG_1722.JPG