... Innocent Topic

Mach_9

Well, I don't wanna get too off topic, though I did start a thread about beer...

Beautiful Women...

Who fits this heading, in your opinion?

Keira Knightley is a hell of a girl. Really young, but she's got a gorgeous face and the English accent is especially appealing. I'm not gonna start a list here... I'm sure I'll agree with many of you and I'll just point it out when I do.

Well, I don't wanna get too off topic, though I did start a thread about beer...

Beautiful Women...

Who fits this heading, in your opinion?

Keira Knightley is a hell of a girl. Really young, but she's got a gorgeous face and the English accent is especially appealing. I'm not gonna start a list here... I'm sure I'll agree with many of you and I'll just point it out when I do.

I am a fan of Jennifer Garner, I know there are some out there who don't like her, but I do.

Oh, shoot....where to begin? :)

Scarlett Johansson

Kate Winslet

Jewel

Leelee Sobieski

Jewel fell off of my radar a long time ago.

Scarlett Johansson is amazing... I don't know how I forgot her before.

That's okay. I forgot to add Monica Bellucci to my original list :)

Well, when you're a super busy hockey forum nerd, like ourselves, who has time to remember all of these insignificantly gorgeous women?

:huh:

I am a fan of Jennifer Garner, I know there are some out there who don't like her, but I do.

GAH!! I love Garner...but she's got the taint now that she's spawning Affleck's seed. YEESH!!

Scarlett Johansson is like a fine wine; only getting better with age. I didn't dig her a few years ago but now...holy crap.

GAH!! I love Garner...but she's got the taint now that she's spawning Affleck's seed. YEESH!!

Scarlett Johansson is like a fine wine; only getting better with age. I didn't dig her a few years ago but now...holy crap.

Sadly I'm finding the opposite with Ms. Knightley (god that makes me feel pervy...). At least Scarlett Johansson's popular enough to find plenty of work right around now. Means we'll be seeing her more frequently. :D

Something I've noticed about Keira Knightley, she tends to look better with clothes on. I've seen her in some skimpy stuff and it's blahhh. Way too skinny and bony. It's a shame too because she has a great face.

That's basically where the attraction lies. Gorgeous face, especially her eyes and a great accent. It's true, it seems the more close she's wearing the more attractive she is. But I've seen some of her old stuff from before she was well known and she just looked better when she was younger. Even in scenes where she's wearing little, she just seemed to have a fuller figure overall when she was younger. A skinny girl is nice, but there's a line to be drawn and it seems as though Keira Knightley is too scrawny these days.

my personal favorites:

1- Michelle Monoghan ( MI3 and KissKissBangBang)

2-Scarlett Johansson ( godess..those lips)

3-The brunette on that show with Jim Belushi ( sont know her name)

4-Alyssa Milano ( this goes back to high school)

5-TAYLOR TWINS ( Internet sisters)

6-Emmanuele Chirqui ( she plays the E's girlfriend Sloan on my favorite show ever ENTOURAGE)

lol

this varies often

though Michelle is a definite keeper

villavelocity