1990 canada jersey

matt49

hey looking to get a goaliecut jersey team canada jersey, would like to see a pic of what they wore in the 1990 mens world hockey championships, cant find one anywhere, as i want this jersey cause my 2 fav goalie played, ie mclean and essensa, and if anyone could find what jersey# they both had it would be much appreciated

matt

hey looking to get a goaliecut jersey team canada jersey, would like to see a pic of what they wore in the 1990 mens world hockey championships, cant find one anywhere, as i want this jersey cause my 2 fav goalie played, ie mclean and essensa, and if anyone could find what jersey# they both had it would be much appreciated

matt

Good luck with that search. Even HockeyCanada.ca only goes back to 1996.

The jersey style worn by the men's national team in 1990 was this style, but that does not mean it was also worn in the World Championships.

Canada90-91MensNationalF.jpg

It's possible it could have been the same striping pattern but made by Tackla and not CCM. It's also possible I might possibly have been the older Adidas jerseys still in use. My best guess is the Tackla version of the one shown, but it's just a guess.

McLean wore #1 and Essensa wore #35. Also that is the correct picture JeffB has pictured.

Is it the right brand? Did they wear CCM or Tackla in the 1990 World Championships? I'm curious to know too.

jeffb....could u post a pic of the lettering on the back of the jersey.

also.....mattdenine or anyone else, can u find a pic of the red jersey verison, with the lettering or is it the same as above?

jeffb....could u post a pic of the lettering on the back of the jersey.

also.....mattdenine or anyone else, can u find a pic of the red jersey verison, with the lettering or is it the same as above?

Here is my CCM game worn of the same style. Look closely. It's a one color white number, zig-zag stitched on with blue thread and then an inner red tight zig-zag stitching on top of the white number.

2412458870100337552S600x600Q85.jpg

Since I'm not certain if it were the CCM or Tackla's worn in the 1990 Worlds, I can't be positive that this same style of customizing was used in that tournament.

is their numbers on the shoulders or no? if so same style?

Please click on the photo. It's a link to my webshots album page of the jersey. Click the thumbnail of the previous shot in the album to see the front of the jersey, which shows the sleeve numbers. If you want to see it larger, put in a friend request which will allow you to download all my photos in high resolution from now on.

Please click on the photo. It's a link to my webshots album page of the jersey. Click the thumbnail of the previous shot in the album to see the front of the jersey, which shows the sleeve numbers. If you want to see it larger, put in a friend request which will allow you to download all my photos in high resolution from now on.

thanks