Will Icejerseys.com have college hockey jerseys?

LordStanley1893

Is icejerseys.com planning to get collge hockey jerseys? I'd really like to get a North Dakota one lettered because I can't seem to find any sites that do College Hockey lettering.

Is icejerseys.com planning to get collge hockey jerseys? I'd really like to get a North Dakota one lettered because I can't seem to find any sites that do College Hockey lettering.

Ice Jerseys won't stock college jerseys but will do the lettering for any jersey, unless it is extremely obscure. If you purchase a college jersey elsewhere, Ice Jerseys will letter it.

I remember a couple years ago that Icejerseys did carry some College Hockey jerseys. I am guessing that sales didn't justify keeping them in stock after they finally got rid of the stock.

I remember a couple years ago that Icejerseys did carry some College Hockey jerseys. I am guessing that sales didn't justify keeping them in stock after they finally got rid of the stock.

We would love to carry college jerseys - and there seems to be a pretty high demand for them (at least some of the core teams). Our problem in this area is supply. We did in fact offer a pretty extensive selection of jerseys through a supplier that would manufacture to order (no - they wouldn't keep inventory!). As you would imagine, this became a problem when we would send a lot of orders, and the turnaround started to get slower and slower, and customers would get more and more frustrated with us. As a result, we had no choice but to pull the plug on this supplier. We are looking into getting at least a selection of college jerseys back on the site in the not-to-distant future. Stay tuned. In the meantime, we can (and have) customize ND jerseys, or just about any other jersey taht you would want customized.

We would love to carry college jerseys - and there seems to be a pretty high demand for them (at least some of the core teams). Our problem in this area is supply. We did in fact offer a pretty extensive selection of jerseys through a supplier that would manufacture to order (no - they wouldn't keep inventory!). As you would imagine, this became a problem when we would send a lot of orders, and the turnaround started to get slower and slower, and customers would get more and more frustrated with us. As a result, we had no choice but to pull the plug on this supplier. We are looking into getting at least a selection of college jerseys back on the site in the not-to-distant future. Stay tuned. In the meantime, we can (and have) customize ND jerseys, or just about any other jersey taht you would want customized.

I do have an ND jersey how could I go about sending it in to get lettered? Should I contact customer service? Thanks for your help.

Thanks cry wolf. I thinking of getting an Authentic UND green so I'll get that one done after the holidays instead of my replica.

• 3 months later...

CryWolf- it seems like sites like uscho.com has jerseys all through one place- maybe you 2 should hook up or something. College jerseys through icejerseys.com would be something that I am sure a lot of people would be interested in.

CryWolf- it seems like sites like uscho.com has jerseys all through one place- maybe you 2 should hook up or something. College jerseys through icejerseys.com would be something that I am sure a lot of people would be interested in.

That is the supplier we used to deal with. But they couldn't turn our orders quickly enough. We hope to have some college jerseys in the fall I believe through another source... stay tuned.

That is the supplier we used to deal with. But they couldn't turn our orders quickly enough. We hope to have some college jerseys in the fall I believe through another source... stay tuned.

WooHoo great news. In trhe mean time I'll have to go over to the "dark side" (uscho) to get a couple jerseys depending on which teams make the East Regional in Rochester.