Followers 0
CryWolf

Tell Us Your Jersey Size!

52 posts in this topic

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 205

Premier Replica Size: XL

Edge Authentic Size: 52 or 54

5'10 185. I wear 46 authentic and shoot for small replicas but usually settle for mediums because they're much more readily available.

Edited by Callanisiminsky

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 195

Premier Replica Jersey Size: L

Edge Authentic Jersey Size: 50

CCM Authentic 6100: 48

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 200 lbs

CCM/Koho replica - prefer XL, larges are a little too short in length

Nike Swift replica - large, XL would fit better in the body but the sleeves and jersey length gets way too long for me

K1 replica - large

CCM authentic pre-2000 - 52

CCM authentic post-2000 - 48 is ok, prefer a 52 though

Nike authentic - 52, its a little big but the 48 is a little too small on me. A 50 would probably be perfect, but it seems to be next to impossible to find them around.

Reebok Edge - 54

6 Foot

210ILBS.

REEBOK EDGE 54-56

Reebok 6100 54

ccm authentic 52-54

ccm replica xl

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 174 lbs.

CCM Vintage 550 Replica Jersey Size: Large

Older CCM Maska Replicas: XL (large fits but little tight)

dont own any authentics, but NFL jerseys size 50 or 52,

I always go little bigger, so presume a 50 in Hockey

Im not fat, just drink alot of beer

:lol:

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 120 lb.

Edge Authentic: 50 (46 fits as well, but I prefer the slightly larger size since the customization looks better). 52 fits too, although the sleeves are way too long. I got a Pens WC Edge in 52 since the smaller sizes had numbers overlapping the blue stripes at the bottom.

Premier Replica: Medium

550 Replica: Medium

Nike Replica (the ones used in 2010 Olympics): Small (neck hole is slightly small making it difficult to put on, but fits perfect when on)

Hey guys I'm a 48 in CCM On Ice and a M in the Vintage. But I'm not sure what size I need in a EDGE. I've read that customization sometimes comes out cluttered on the 46 so I'm trying to figure out if I need a 50 or 52. Also the RCS special only has the sabres blue in a 52, so I'd to know if it could fit or I'll just have to try to find one elsewere. Thanks

Hey guys I'm a 48 in CCM On Ice and a M in the Vintage. But I'm not sure what size I need in a EDGE. I've read that customization sometimes comes out cluttered on the 46 so I'm trying to figure out if I need a 50 or 52. Also the RCS special only has the sabres blue in a 52, so I'd to know if it could fit or I'll just have to try to find one elsewere. Thanks

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Have you worn a premier?

Like I said in my earlier post, im 6'5 and weigh like 205 pounds. I prefer a 52 in Edge but can wear a 54. It all depends on how loose you like your jerseys

6' 160lb

I haven't bought any Reebok because I've just never trusted the quality. So this would be my first.

You have 2" and about 50lbs on me and prefer a 52, then that will definitely be too big on me I think.

And just my luck no 50's on the RCS deal. Thanks for the help buddy.

Height: 5'8" (Offical NHL Height: 6'0")

Weight: 180

Premier Replica Jersey Size: L

Edge Authentic Jersey Size: 52

RBK 6100: 48

CCM/Koho 6100: 52

CCM 550: L

SP Authentic: 48

Nike Swift: 56

Nike air-knit: 48

Nike replica: M

Alright, I'll contribute what I can

5'10

220lbs

RBK Premiere - XL

Edge - 52(ehhhh) or 54(fits better)

I don't own any authentic jerseys, so I'll provide my size for replicas for anyone else like me who can't afford the real thing.

CCM/Koho (assuming post-2000, I don't know what the differences would be) - Large(fits like an XL on me)

Oh, also, does anyone with a Starter authentic know what size a 48 would be compared to a replica? Would that be considered a large?

Oh, also, does anyone with a Starter authentic know what size a 48 would be compared to a replica? Would that be considered a large?

The cuts on starter jerseys vary and its even with the same jersey..I have a 48-R that fits = to a CCM 550 large. I have seen other 48-R where they fit like 2xls. Replicas are the same way. you can find a replica M that fits like an XL. Just have to find out the exact measurements for that particular jersey.

There's a white Richter Liberty on eBsy right now with tags for around $170 buy it now. Listed as a medium, but the guy says it measures 54" around the chest. Not sure how accurate that is, but it's a Pro Player replica.

There's a white Richter Liberty on eBsy right now with tags for around $170 buy it now. Listed as a medium, but the guy says it measures 54" around the chest. Not sure how accurate that is, but it's a Pro Player replica.

Yea that can be right. Those replica jerseys had bigger cuts to them so that might fit like a XL or even a 2XL and its a medium like i mentioned earlier. I believe armpit to armpit its 27" (1/2 the total around). Same dude has the gretzky blue liberty replica thats the same cut medium. If that wouldnt be so big on myself i would probably had snatched that already.

I'm 5'11 210 but a lean 210 so my size replicas would be large (mediums are a little tight larges are a little big but ok) and old ccm authentics a 46 (which fits perfect for me not too big not too tight). I wouldnt know about the new EDGES since i dont own one or tried one on (down the road i may get one).

My medium proplayer replica fits like a 48 CCM. Almost the exact same.

We're about the same. I'm 5'10" 215 but i'm not lean by any means. I fit in a large CCM/Koho, an XL RBK Premiere and a 52 Edge even though I should be wearing 54. Never even tried on a Pro Player or Starter.

Yea that can be right. Those replica jerseys had bigger cuts to them so that might fit like a XL or even a 2XL and its a medium like i mentioned earlier. I believe armpit to armpit its 27" (1/2 the total around). Same dude has the gretzky blue liberty replica thats the same cut medium. If that wouldnt be so big on myself i would probably had snatched that already.

I'm 5'11 210 but a lean 210 so my size replicas would be large (mediums are a little tight larges are a little big but ok) and old ccm authentics a 46 (which fits perfect for me not too big not too tight). I wouldnt know about the new EDGES since i dont own one or tried one on (down the road i may get one).

We're about the same. I'm 5'10" 215 but i'm not lean by any means. I fit in a large CCM/Koho, an XL RBK Premiere and a 52 Edge even though I should be wearing 54. Never even tried on a Pro Player or Starter.

I would measure your jerseys armpit to armpit to make a determination the type of cut you prefer. Then the uncertainty of jersey sizes should disappear and you can know if a certain jersey is for you.

I would measure your jerseys armpit to armpit to make a determination the type of cut you prefer. Then the uncertainty of jersey sizes should disappear and you can know if a certain jersey is for you.

It's just so hard to tell from measurements...

Keeping with the spirit of the topic:

I'm 6'-5" 240 lbs.

I wear XXL in Premier, 60 in Edge 1.0.

I've looked at the size charts and measured the jerseys myself.

If I look only at the numbers, I would conclude that the Edge should fit better.

The Edge is nice but the Premier is a better fit.

Leads me to wonder how a 58 would fit - haven't had the chance to try one on.

Haven't had an opportunity to try the CCMs on either.

I gnash my teeth when others complain about the Reebok arms being too long -

I'd be glad if they were a couple inches longer yet...

By the way, can anyone explain what a "plus" (58+) size is?

Well my Koho Liberty replica is 24" pit to pit, which if you measure a jersey the way I think you do, would make it a 48. I'm looking at a Pro Player replica on eBay after having lost out on a pair of Starter authentics that I posted here last week....(probably not the smartest idea with you guys - my friend got one Starter, the guy ended the other one early for some reason, and the Pro Player Gretzky the same guy was selling went for more than I was prepared to pay)....one of them is a medium that he lists as measuring 54" armpit to armpit, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. The other is an XXL which I would probably swim in.

By the way, can anyone explain what a "plus" (58+) size is?

58+ is longer sleeves (I think).

58+G or 58G is a goalie cut that has a thicker body and shorter and thicker sleeves.

Well my Koho Liberty replica is 24" pit to pit, which if you measure a jersey the way I think you do, would make it a 48. I'm looking at a Pro Player replica on eBay after having lost out on a pair of Starter authentics that I posted here last week....(probably not the smartest idea with you guys - my friend got one Starter, the guy ended the other one early for some reason, and the Pro Player Gretzky the same guy was selling went for more than I was prepared to pay)....one of them is a medium that he lists as measuring 54" armpit to armpit, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. The other is an XXL which I would probably swim in.

when its measured like 54", its meansured the total around width (not in all cases but many) and 1/2 that length and thats the width of how we measure the jerseys (if its really 54" width as we do thats like an 8xl LMAO) but if its accurate then the width of that richter should be "27. As for cuts of the jerseys it depends on the brand and year i suppose. A 48 in the old CCM usually is like 26" or 27" width (a home white penguins authentic i used to have was this cut) and a few others i used to have was the same cut. I have 3 authentics left the 04 AS Jagr (CCM), an 06-07 blue home jagr (Reebox) with the C and a dallas stars green jersey(Koho) and they all have the same cut but different number size. The Ranger Jagr is a 48 but it has a large replica cut (24" width). Well that year reebox a 48 was a M and i think the older CCM authentics a 48 was a large. So i would guess my size would be any authentic that's a medium depending on the year it was issued.

I'm 6" tall and around 210 pounds....

CCM Ultrafils I like 48's and 52's

6100 Cut size 48 is all good

Reebok Edge I fit in a size 50 but I've recently found that I like the bigger sizes in this cut so now I'm up to a 54 or 56.

58+ is longer sleeves (I think).

58+G or 58G is a goalie cut that has a thicker body and shorter and thicker sleeves.

58+ is an Edge 2.0 size only. Fits like a 60 in the 1.0 but has shorter sleeves (about a 1/2 inch) and a better fit. Fits like a 54 or 56 in the 6100 cut.