Hamilton Thrashers?

So along with all the Jim Basille/Coyotes stuff looking to move the Coyotes to Hamilton, another group has expressed interest in buying the Thrashers and moving them to Hamilton.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4154780

That's nothing you couldn't solve by throwing money at. That building won't be there in 99 years so no one is going to lose sleep over that.

The STUPID thing in Phoenix is apparently the public gets free parking at the games, and the team has to pay for each car that parks there! Who negotiated that one doesn't deserve to make another decision for the team ever again.

• 3 weeks later...
yea i heard that Wang has already said he doesnt want to buy them anymore signature_jersey.jpg

Well if the Lighthouse Project keeps getting delayed, we really might see the team move out of LI which is incredible to think about given their history.

As for the Thrashers, well it didn't work once why would it work again? I am beginning to think though that it will take the removal of Gary B. before any team goes to Canada.

Well if the Lighthouse Project keeps getting delayed, we really might see the team move out of LI which is incredible to think about given their history.

That would be awful if the Islanders get moved off the Island, especially given their history. The thought of the Pens move made me sick, this one does just the same.

That would be awful if the Islanders get moved off the Island, especially given their history. The thought of the Pens move made me sick, this one does just the same.

I agree. I will say though, the Coliseum is THE worst hockey stadium I have ever been in and where it is located on LI is a terrible location. Something really needs to be done to rectify it, I am not sure how much more support Isles fans will give (even if they get Tavares).

I agree. I will say though, the Coliseum is THE worst hockey stadium I have ever been in and where it is located on LI is a terrible location. Something really needs to be done to rectify it, I am not sure how much more support Isles fans will give (even if they get Tavares).

I have heard that a lot about the Coliseum. Its too bad that that Lighthouse Project hasn't been approved yet. The Islanders have been one organization that's really made me sick to see how poorly they've been ran in the last 14-15 years. Everytime I see Mike Milbury on NBC, I always think back to the interview he gave after he was hired talking about "Screw the Rangers and screw the Devils, he's the Islanders GM now..." or something along those lines. It makes me sick.

I have heard that a lot about the Coliseum. Its too bad that that Lighthouse Project hasn't been approved yet. The Islanders have been one organization that's really made me sick to see how poorly they've been ran in the last 14-15 years. Everytime I see Mike Milbury on NBC, I always think back to the interview he gave after he was hired talking about "Screw the Rangers and screw the Devils, he's the Islanders GM now..." or something along those lines. It makes me sick.

Teams get run into the ground in all sports but the consistency of ineptitude on the Islanders part definitely us amazing to watch. If they become the KC Scouts in 3 years, it will really be a sad day for the NHL.

June 9th seems to be the next big day for the Yotes and Balsille. Should be interesting to see what happens.