Transformers 2

ZoomZoom18

Anyone seen it yet? I've been reading review after review of the movie and I hope to get out to see it this next week. Judging from the action figures I've seen so far, there should be some cool looking bots in this one.

My wife and I will be going to see it on Saturday as a part of our Anniversary Celebration.

I have heard nothing good about it unfortunately. I didn't have high hopes, but it sounds like even those who just want to sit there for 2 hours and switch their brain off and watch some action are disappointed.

I was planning to see it Saturday, but I'm thinking I may try to find some place still showing Star Trek since I have yet to see that as well.

I have heard nothing good about it unfortunately. I didn't have high hopes, but it sounds like even those who just want to sit there for 2 hours and switch their brain off and watch some action are disappointed.

I was planning to see it Saturday, but I'm thinking I may try to find some place still showing Star Trek since I have yet to see that as well.

I have heard a lot of negative reviews as well, but that isn't gonna stop me from going to see it.

As for Star Trek, I thought it was very well done. Good addition to the whole Star Trek saga.

No bad review is gonna stop me from seeing it AND enjoying it. How could it possibly be bad? It's got vehicles that transform into robots...and they FIGHT EACH OTHER. Sounds like gold to me.

No bad review is gonna stop me from seeing it AND enjoying it. How could it possibly be bad? It's got vehicles that transform into robots...and they FIGHT EACH OTHER. Sounds like gold to me.

You gotta go and see it. The first thing that came to my mind was: How's Micheal Bay gonna top Devastor in the 3rd part? Omega Supreme? Metroplex? Fortress Maximus? I don't know but I'd love to see the Dinobots. Man, I'm even thinking of getting one of those Transformers Masterpieces. Grimlock is their latest addition to the collection. I also found a forum for Transformers modding and there's a guy who built his own Devastator, pretty much matching the one in the 80's cartoons. If I wasn't a jersey collector, I'd be a Transformers modder

My wife and I went and saw it Saturday, we were both quite happy with the movie. No complaints from us.

I finally saw it last night. Excellent. I really liked it. I even got some of those old time Stan Bush-style feelings at a certain part...you old-schoolers know what I mean. :(

I finally saw it last night. Excellent. I really liked it. I even got some of those old time Stan Bush-style feelings at a certain part...you old-schoolers know what I mean. :(

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. And who is Stan Bush?

I think the movie isnt as good as part 1 of 2007 .

I just watched them both one after another.

But part 2 is not as original and i think they only try to make money of that movie.

Sorry.

I saw it on Friday with my wife and have to say I really enjoyed it. I don't think it was as good as the first and I would've liked to have seen a little more than what I got. However, I was entertained. The movie prequel novel and even the movie novel made things make more sense to me in the movie. I now need to pick up both of them...haha. My biggest disappointment had to do with Mixmaster of the Constructicons. I had read that he was supposed to be voiced by Mike Patton of Faith No More, one of my favorite bands of alltime. However, I never heard much communication from him.

Now I just need to get a job so I can start collecting the ROTF figures. I have all the movie characters from the first movie and I'm wanting to add to that collection.

• 1 month later...
I saw it on Friday with my wife and have to say I really enjoyed it. I don't think it was as good as the first and I would've liked to have seen a little more than what I got. However, I was entertained. The movie prequel novel and even the movie novel made things make more sense to me in the movie. I now need to pick up both of them...haha. My biggest disappointment had to do with Mixmaster of the Constructicons. I had read that he was supposed to be voiced by Mike Patton of Faith No More, one of my favorite bands of alltime. However, I never heard much communication from him.

Now I just need to get a job so I can start collecting the ROTF figures. I have all the movie characters from the first movie and I'm wanting to add to that collection.

LOL, Not the only FNM fan on this forum. I was also looking forward to his cameo voicing. I would love to see them on their reunion tour, but They only have Europe scheduled so far.

LOL, Not the only FNM fan on this forum. I was also looking forward to his cameo voicing. I would love to see them on their reunion tour, but They only have Europe scheduled so far.

LOL, I found out Dan Boyle is a big FNM fan as well. I hear that! They need to get some U.S. dates scheduled. I don't think I'd be able to drag Mrs. Zoom to the concert, but I'd give it a go. You ever listen to Mr. Bungle much?

Everytime I see that bot on the stores at Wal-Mart, I feel disappointed.