San Diego Gulls Help

Hey, all! I bought this jersey a couple months ago from RCS for about $15 when they were having a pretty big sale. It's a San Diego Gulls jersey from their ECHL days.

IM000914.jpg

I basically have two questions. My first, is if anybody is familiar with when they wore this style and if they have any pictures? I've come up short in some searches and wanted to know if you guys knew anything. Right now, I'm gearing towards getting Josh Gratton put on this, since I believe he's the only one on the team that really amounted to anything (as sad as that sounds). Only problem is, again, not 100% sure if he wore this style.

My other question is how does customization look and feel on a 100% polyester jersey like this? The quality isn't all that great, as polyester isn't a very durable fabric. Will getting it customized still be worth it, or will it make the jersey look sloppy and even more cheap? Thanks a lot, everyone!

You sure that is from their ECHL days? The Gulls were only in the ECHL for 3 seasons before folding up operations, and I don't recall them wearing that one during those 3 years (might be wrong though, only saw them as a road team).

You sure that is from their ECHL days? The Gulls were only in the ECHL for 3 seasons before folding up operations, and I don't recall them wearing that one during those 3 years (might be wrong though, only saw them as a road team).

Positive. The ECHL shield patch is located on the bottom back of the jersey.

Positive. The ECHL shield patch is located on the bottom back of the jersey.

OK, found a photo of the jersey, it appears to be an alternate that was worn in 05/06

Basing that off this gamer and the fact that Lawson was only on the team in 05/06.

2993017770101441888S500x500Q85.jpg

2823369100101441888S600x600Q85.jpg

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2993017770101441888WzMYOt