New Canada Jersey

SabreFaninNYC

I really like these, although I still like the white a bit more then the red. Defiantly would love to add a Spezza to my collection but even if he doesn't make the team I still plan on buying one.

Not sure how I feel about the pattern on the maple leaf - maybe it'll grow on me.

I could see if Marc Staal makes the team possibly picking one up.

Not sure how I feel about the pattern on the maple leaf - maybe it'll grow on me.

Actually, I kinda like the fact there is the logo within the logo, its adds a bit of subtly to things which is a nice change. I think according to them, the USA ones get released soon.

The USA jerseys get announced Monday. I created a post about it yesterday here.

I agree the logo within the logo idea is cool, and definitely fits in with the 2010 games, but definitely doesn't seem like something they'd keep after that.

I kinda have mixed feelings about the pattern inside the maple leaf as well, I don't know how it will hold up long term.

Don't really like them.

Thats as good as saying your not going to buy one :-P

They are absolutely terrible. I would rather have them wear the puke colored winnipeg falcons jerseys than those.

How is it that Sweden and Finland can go almost a decade without changing their uniforms drastically and Canada has to have a new one for every round of World Juniors or World Championship Teams (Slight exaggeration) but it seemed like just 2 years ago, the Nike Swift jerseys were still being advertised as new....And since then they have already had 2 new jerseys?

I would imagine so. They probably only redid the logo because they HAD to redo the logo. Everything else was fine. Same with the US too I'd guess.

They are absolutely terrible. I would rather have them wear the puke colored winnipeg falcons jerseys than those.

How is it that Sweden and Finland can go almost a decade without changing their uniforms drastically and Canada has to have a new one for every round of World Juniors or World Championship Teams (Slight exaggeration) but it seemed like just 2 years ago, the Nike Swift jerseys were still being advertised as new....And since then they have already had 2 new jerseys?

There is a new rule forbidding teams from wearing their federation's logo on the uniform, so they had no choice. I assume Finland will have to change their logo too now, not sure about Sweden since it's more of a national symbol rather than a federation symbol I think.

There is a new rule forbidding teams from wearing their federation's logo on the uniform, so they had no choice. I assume Finland will have to change their logo too now, not sure about Sweden since it's more of a national symbol rather than a federation symbol I think.

They still change their jerseys soo regularly its getting to the point that the jersey will lose its value and become "old" in a matter of 2 years

Would Finland have to change theirs too? I've never been sure if that was a hockey logo or some sort of cultural-significant logo on the front. I would hope they don't have to change it because it's a sharp design.

Speaking of Finland jerseys...

If someone wants to buy one, i am in desparate need of getting money into my paypal fast for a jersey i dont want to miss out on.

Hmm, I'm going to have to check out RCS everyday to see when the 2008 authentic jersey goes on clearance.

• 1 month later...
anyone know where to buy these? im trying to reach 25 posts so i can sell

IceJerseys.com has replica versions available. I don't know of anywhere that has authentics available.

As for quickly trying to get your 25 posts by posting and double posting to a bunch of different threads, I personally don't think that's the best method to endear yourself to the community. The spirit of the 25 post rule is to get people to actually become part of the community before allowing them to post items for sale. My advice would be to take some time and get to know the rest of the community and not be in such a hurry to post stuff for sale.

IceJerseys.com has replica versions available. I don't know of anywhere that has authentics available.

As for quickly trying to get your 25 posts by posting and double posting to a bunch of different threads, I personally don't think that's the best method to endear yourself to the community. The spirit of the 25 post rule is to get people to actually become part of the community before allowing them to post items for sale. My advice would be to take some time and get to know the rest of the community and not be in such a hurry to post stuff for sale.

I picked up a fake on of these for $40 with Iginla on the back for a buddy as a Xmas gift.

Still waiting for it to arrive.

He isnt a jersey fanatic but he likes these jerseys for some reason and is an Iginla fan.

[/quote

Thanks for the advice and help, ya i know its good to get to know all of the users, this forum is amazing and i gotta say i really enjoy looking through it :stickhndl: