2009-2010 Fantasy Hockey

lafountain

• 2 weeks later...

Draft is this Saturday at 10AM Pacific. I will readjust people into the various divisions on Friday. Look forward to another fun filled season, hopefully not another title for LordKris.

what is that EST?

• 2 weeks later...

Discovered some mistakes in the league setup. Mostly the number of transactions allowed in a week. They were set that way for the playoffs, but I guess I forgot to change them back for the new season. The number of add/drops allowed in a week has been put back to 5 from the 1 you were allowed.

If anyone else sees any other settings that may need to be changed (ones that don't affect scoring) please let me know. It has been a bit of a crazy summer, but all should be good to go for now.

• 4 weeks later...

Discovered some mistakes in the league setup. Mostly the number of transactions allowed in a week. They were set that way for the playoffs, but I guess I forgot to change them back for the new season. The number of add/drops allowed in a week has been put back to 5 from the 1 you were allowed.

If anyone else sees any other settings that may need to be changed (ones that don't affect scoring) please let me know. It has been a bit of a crazy summer, but all should be good to go for now.

That 1 pickup limit in the first week totally boned me as I had like 3 IR players on my roster, oh well, uphill battle from here for me.

That 1 pickup limit in the first week totally boned me as I had like 3 IR players on my roster, oh well, uphill battle from here for me.

I apologize for that. Gives me something to remember for next season when I set it up again to not just automatically go back to last seasons setup as I changed it for the playoffs. Will definitely not let that happen again.

Haha, 30 Rock is a great show.

To use another show reference, my team would most likely be considered to be fear bonering right now. If you don't watch the League on FX, you need to.

GHOST MONKEY!