McGill Mauraders jersey

xcdude

I was VERY close to going to McGill university, and because the school I go to (in Georgia) doesn't have a hockey team, I figure it would be cool to get a McGill one. Does anyone know a great place to get an authentic (if they sell them) or any other CIS jersey? Thanks again guys!

I was VERY close to going to McGill university, and because the school I go to (in Georgia) doesn't have a hockey team, I figure it would be cool to get a McGill one. Does anyone know a great place to get an authentic (if they sell them) or any other CIS jersey? Thanks again guys!

I was interested in purchasing a Thunder Bay jersey and really the only way I could make any headway was contacting the athletic department who said they had some available. Perhaps try the same with McGill?

• 2 weeks later...

Xcdude - don't you got to Emory?

I know they had a college club team back a few years ago. When I worked for the University of Kentucky hockey team we used to play Emory regularly. They were part of SCHA (Southeastern Collegiate Hockey Association) with us for a while. But a lot of those southern schools had teams that regularly folded and then restarted a few seasons later.

The bad news is that even if Emory had a team recently, a lot of the ACHA college club teams don't always have jerseys for sale.

Xcdude - don't you got to Emory?

I know they had a college club team back a few years ago. When I worked for the University of Kentucky hockey team we used to play Emory regularly. They were part of SCHA (Southeastern Collegiate Hockey Association) with us for a while. But a lot of those southern schools had teams that regularly folded and then restarted a few seasons later.

The bad news is that even if Emory had a team recently, a lot of the ACHA college club teams don't always have jerseys for sale.

I got in off the waitlist. I was going to go to McGill but changed when I got into Emory. We do have a club team (I don't play well (ok more like I can barely skate but love just playing) so I'm not on the team) I just thought getting a McGill jersey would be cool.

• 2 months later...

I would just contact McGill's athletic department directly and see if they can help you out. Who knows, you might be able to score an old gamer.

• 6 months later...

I would just contact McGill's athletic department directly and see if they can help you out. Who knows, you might be able to score an old gamer.

Yeah, this is the best way to obtain authentic college hockey jerseys. I wanted a Hockey jersey from my alma mater, VA Tech. So I emailed the assistant coach and was able to buy one from the team directly. Really nice quality and made by SP. I'll post pics some time soon.

• 1 month later...

Oh man I gave up on that. I really wanted to try and dig it up, but school got in the way and I just kind of forgot about it. If you are looking for one too I'd gladly help out, but it will be tough as classes start tomorrow.

I have a friend at McGill this fall....want me to see what I can do?

Funny enough the athletics department was of no help and told me to ask the head coach. Which I did and I am still waiting for an answer. I was not convinced this was the right person to contact so that's why I ask you guys. But I'll do more investigations if I don't hear from him soon.

When I'll figure it out I'll let you guys know.

I could possibly buy some jerseys (and possibly get a deal) for some people (say xcdude if you are still interested)

If you can get a deal count me in! Just keep me in the loop ok?

EDIT: Since you work there want to get me admitted in 3 years for grad school ;) Just kidding. Sort of...

I dont know about McGill...

But i find the game worn U of Alberta jerseys can sometimes be found for less than a new one from the school store.