edge OHL jerseys...

pitt9496

anyone know of a good site to purchase the new OHL reebok edge jerseys, particularly a London Knights one?

i've checked many sites, and outside of the london knights site can't find any...

You can find the new RBK Premier replicas at River City Sports - unfortunately I don't know of anywhere to get authentic OHL jerseys other than from the team store. Maybe someone else knows.

I'm pretty sure RCS are the official store for the CHL, and they've never stocked authentics (that I've seen) for those leagues. Shame, I've no interest at all in Premiers, but wouldn't have minded adding an Edge at some stage.

thanks for the response!

Good call Derby ... I just looked at the OHL website and when you go to the store it's just a branded portal of Rivercity Sports.

I looked a while ago to try to find an authentic Sudbury Wolves or Guelph Storm jersey online and all I could find were replicas or gamers.

Good call Derby ... I just looked at the OHL website and when you go to the store it's just a branded portal of Rivercity Sports.

I looked a while ago to try to find an authentic Sudbury Wolves or Guelph Storm jersey online and all I could find were replicas or gamers.

There is always ebay. Of course, with the lack of authentics elsewhere on the web, I guess color me skeptical about the "gamed used ones listed:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=ohl+jerse...l&_osacat=0

I was told today by a merchandise buyer for the Cavs/Lake Erie Monsters that Reebok raised the prices for the Edge jersey substatially. Two years ago, they could retail an Edge for $230.00. Last year when their third came out, it retailed for $270.00. Now, to buy new inventory for their redesigned home and road, they would have to retail the same jerseys for $300.00. So they decided to pass and just sell replicas. I would guess that that is the reason that few, if any, OHL teams will retail the Edge. Remember that season tickets for most OHL teams run in the $350-500 range. So they figure that few, if any fans will spend $300 for a blank, or $400-450 for a customized jersey. Just a thought.

Remember that season tickets for most OHL teams run in the $350-500 range. So they figure that few, if any fans will spend $300 for a blank, or $400-450 for a customized jersey. Just a thought.

The fact that those jerseys can cost that much is really outrageous.

even finding premier jerseys is tough.

river city sports selling for $139 +shipping is steep compared to $114 for an NHL premier, though all premiers are pretty much junk....

• 2 months later...