TBN's ISHL

Joey

If this is a no-no, please delete with my humblest apologies.

----------------------

The ISHL has been up and running for a while. There were some issues with some of the 'old boys club' on TBN opposing those running the league, however those issues have been put aside and we are now underrtaking a 7-games in 7-days...in which every team plays 7 games in those 7 days. In the ISHL, run of Sports Interactive's Eastside Hockey Manager, members of the forum can register to create a player in the game and live out a career in the league through that player. There are 8 (soon to be 10) teams, all of whom are completely run by forum members and set in cities all around the world (Canada, USA, Poland, Ireland, Denmark and Germany).

The league has been a huge success considering the set backs originally and we are just about at the half way point. I know there was some confusion as to how to plays out, however I hope that by looking at some of the team threads and the game days, that you can understand how it operates.

The Season 2 draft is upcoming at the end of this season, and the league is looking at the possibility of expansion, which would allow 2 new GM's to run their own team in the league.

If you're interested, please check out the forum here: http://www.thebreakaway.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115 and you can sign up by filling out the form at the following link: http://www.thebreakaway.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35233

If you have any questions, please reply here, send me a PM here or at TBN or email alexrawnsley@shaw.ca

Cheers

Alex (Joey)

GM - London Werewolves