It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the help, could you please identify some of the areas which show its fake?

Ones which I think from reading info:

Writing on the size tag is distorted

No reebok on the kneck lacing

Pittsburgh s is too large on the 250 bage

Ccm and centre ice lettering on the inside badge

You are correct, but those are minor issues. What's more obvious is the non-standard fight strap, plus the overall shape of the jersey, and the texture of the material seen in the closeups, they are off. These are the kind of things that are difficult to describe, but with time, as you see more and more real jerseys, you'll be able to recognize with experience.

In general, replicas aren't really faked, but that back number looks odd. It's either too high or not the right size

ok here let me make this very easy for you, if you are paying 50$ for a 300$ jersey i would say 99.9% chance you are buying a fake.

Considering MeiGray has sold off team issue blanks for $50 - $100 including 2.0 edges I would say it's not 99.9%...now if it's that price for a big name player customized jersey then the likelyhood is a lot larger, but then it's technically a $350-$400 (depending on how much the customizer you goto charges)

what i was trying to get at it is if it is to good to be true , it usually is too good to be true. Ebay is not exactly meigray, so i would say if you are paying 50 dollars for a customized edge jersey of a current star player then you are 99.9% buying a fake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CALLAHAN-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-85th-anniversary-NHL-jersey-/230928997213?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35c470db5d

Probably fake, but just want to make sure. I am new after all and can't afford to make a bad judgment call.

Thanks for bearing with me guys.

The only authentic Rangers jersey that I ever purchased was from Hockey Monkey and it was a 1.0. Amazing deal at $125. I'm a size 46/50 so they are fairly difficult to come by.

Edited by And justice for yall

Is there anywhere near you that sells legitimate NHL Edge jerseys? Any place that sells legitimate NHL Edge jerseys should be able to compare it to what they have and give a statement it's fake.

Is this legit?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PETER-FORSBERG-size-MEDIUM-Colorado-Avalanche-CCM-550-Hockey-Jersey-bnwt-/360542771820?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53f2061a6c

Seller has an explanation for why it's so cheap at the bottom, not sure if the story is legitimate though.

Thanks