It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legit replica, replicas are very rarely faked

The bruins is a legit ccm 550 cut replica

Thanks, there are replica Bruins Winter Classic fakes floating around which is probably because they never released an Edge version of it that year. Usually they are pretty obvious with them having a fight strap and crest being off but I figured I should get a second opinion to be safe.

Has anyone ever bought from this guy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111029550484?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

The first 2 are stock photos but the third one looks legit.

I have never dealt with that seller, but the third picture is definitely of a legit jersey. Just be careful of this

NOTE: Reebok has changed their logo on all 2011/2012 jerseys. We now have a blend of the old vector logo jerseys and name logo jerseys. We cannot guarantee that you will recieve your jersey with either the vector logo or name logo."

You're not guaranteed to get the Canadian made Edge jersey. Could end up being the Indonesian made Edge

I have never dealt with that seller, but the third picture is definitely of a legit jersey. Just be careful of this

You're not guaranteed to get the Canadian made Edge jersey. Could end up being the Indonesian made Edge

Yeah I'm taking the chance that it's the one in the 3rd picture, I want an authentic vector edge that I can send off to get customized with the 2011 cup patch. i don't want to get the word logo, the jersey foul would bother me.

no. The neck tagging on the inside of it which is all grey is for replicas. The legit Vintage Authentics have blue stripes on the neck tage (top and bottom). Fight strap material from the outside of the jersey is the typical fake tiny piece of material holding it into place.

no. The neck tagging on the inside of it which is all grey is for replicas. The legit Vintage Authentics have blue stripes on the neck tage (top and bottom). Fight strap material from the outside of the jersey is the typical fake tiny piece of material holding it into place.

Thanks a lot

I was just about to message him. If he did indeed buy it from the NHL store, you know it's not a 2.0. (yet). I'm pretty sure he used someone else's pics and just went with it.

The jersey pictured is a team issue 2.0 - missing the retail neck tagging and definitely airknit on the close up of the front, so like you said he either borrowed someone's picture or he didn't really get it from shop,nhl.com.

Pictures look like the ones jersey baron uses

Edit akteon beat me to the punch

At that price I almost just clicked the BIN, but then started to get a bad feeling about it.

Bet is is either an indo or a knock off.

Here is his response to my questions:

I bought the jersey right here on ebay. On the box I received, on the shipping label, the return address said NHL Store, so take it for what it's worth. Jersey is perfect, it's just too big for me. It is indeed made in Canada. The pictures I used were the same ones that the seller who sold me the jersey used.

- bl14nysm

Here is his response to my questions:

I bought the jersey right here on ebay. On the box I received, on the shipping label, the return address said NHL Store, so take it for what it's worth. Jersey is perfect, it's just too big for me. It is indeed made in Canada. The pictures I used were the same ones that the seller who sold me the jersey used.

- bl14nysm

Two wrongs don't make a right. Three rights, however, make a left.

#1 rule w. jerseys on eBay: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Sounds like BS all over the place on that one. Could have been a decent deal, could have been a waste of money.

Those are OK. They are replicas (550's) that are almost never faked. You need to watch out for jerseys with number sizes, fight straps, and the gray vintage neck tags- those are the ones that are commonly faked. This seller is good.

Here's an example of a bad one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARIO-LEMEIUX-CCM-VINTAGE-JERSEY-ROOKIE-JERSEY-SIZE-54-XXL-MINT-WORN-ONCE-/171003000945?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27d092b871

And an example of a legit vintage authentic, with the vintage neck tag with blue borders on top and bottom:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mario-Lemieux-autod-1985-Rookie-Sunday-Jersey-RPM-COA-/200583802374?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item2eb3b9ee06