It is good or not?

lafountain

And so you know, even though they were both done by the same company, same season, for the same player, the white one was three stacked layers, while the black one was reverse kiss-cut (black on white on gold). Both had airknit nameplates.

Tom, your jerseys would have to be really new (2011/12) for them to have been done by Pro Knitwear, so they would probably have been done by Cutting Edge. I'm really surprised the white one had a layered kit- another testament to the inconsistency of customization.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, your jerseys would have to be really new (2011/12) for them to have been done by Pro Knitwear, so they would probably have been done by Cutting Edge. I'm really surprised the white one had a layered kit- another testament to the inconsistency of customization.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure they were from the 2008 season.

I forgot to answer the other part of your question. Yes, the 2.0's fit considerably wider, and bigger in the chest and arms than a 1.0 of the same number size. There is a pretty big difference in quality between a 2.0 authentic and a Premier replica- the 2.0 is much heavier-weight and better constructed. I don't own a Pens Premier, but that front crest is pretty huge, and I'll bet the glued-on crest of the Premier feels really stiff and awkward to wear. If you're really serious about having a quality jersey, I wouldn't waste my time with the Reebok replicas, but that's just my two cents.

Is this why the NHL has the sizing for 56s being 29 inches pit to pit? They sell the 2.0?

Is this why the NHL has the sizing for 56s being 29 inches pit to pit? They sell the 2.0?

Doubtful, they don't and never have sold 2.0's except the one off events (WC and All Star, even at that I don't know if they did handle those). They've never carried a regular team jersey in 2.0, just 1.0 and IndoEdge

I don't see how that sizing chart could be accurate. The measurements given are too big for either a 1.0 or a 2.0. I don't know about the Indos, but I doubt they are that much bigger and longer than 1.0's or 2.0's.

I forgot to answer the other part of your question. Yes, the 2.0's fit considerably wider, and bigger in the chest and arms than a 1.0 of the same number size. There is a pretty big difference in quality between a 2.0 authentic and a Premier replica- the 2.0 is much heavier-weight and better constructed. I don't own a Pens Premier, but that front crest is pretty huge, and I'll bet the glued-on crest of the Premier feels really stiff and awkward to wear. If you're really serious about having a quality jersey, I wouldn't waste my time with the Reebok replicas, but that's just my two cents.

yeah, i'm looking for quality. but also something to bridge the gap for the playoff run. but im looking to collect a plethora of sweaters.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-2009-MVP-MALKIN-JERSEY-REEBOK-XXL-MINT-CONDITION-STANLEY-CUP-/230962550150?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35c670d586

this looks stiff and awkward to wear?

yeah, i'm looking for quality. but also something to bridge the gap for the playoff run. but im looking to collect a plethora of sweaters.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-2009-MVP-MALKIN-JERSEY-REEBOK-XXL-MINT-CONDITION-STANLEY-CUP-/230962550150?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35c670d586

this looks stiff and awkward to wear?

That's mine. Also in my sales thread. It's a legit premier jersey.

Not sure why you'd think it was "stiff and awkward to wear".

no no, he said he thought replicas were 'stiff and awkward'.. i think it looks great.

Oh. Okay. That's what I had bought after they won the cup, but I have no use for it now, since I made a 2.0 Malkin to replace it. PM me if you have any questions about it or anything. I'm always happy to help.

no no, he said he thought replicas were 'stiff and awkward'.. i think it looks great.

I meant that the glued-on crest might be stiff so that it wouldn't bend like an authentic crest when you moved around in the jersey.

It's almost certainly legit, but it's not a standard Edge- looks more like a prototype, an early version of the Edge. The neck tag is the older 6100 version, and even the NHL shield on the front collar is the 6100 style.

Thanks. I got it for $75, since no one else bid on it.

Hello, I am new here and don't know much about jerseys. I bought this jersey for my brother from amazon.com from a seller name WindyCity2020 expecting a premier jersey. I have a couple other premier jerseys and the materials on this one is much better than the other ones I have and the size is 50 not the Large I was expecting. So I thought maybe I received an authentic one but the stitching is very bad so I just wanted to know if this is something that Reebok actually made if not to return it. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps! Let me know if you need more pictures.

2AB4D0D6-4828-42FD-8D6E-A56608132774-145

B23815F1-D088-4A5F-92C3-80FCB9C191ED-145

AA82A594-04A4-4A7E-8975-CEA7E8D87D18-145

BE27EC91-D490-4BBA-AFFA-157B7761F1E1-145

07B921B5-159D-4F4C-B31C-C15637DAED1D-145

Not even a good knock off. Sorry bud.

Hahaha... true. Some are harder to tell than others without looking at fight strap.

It's horribly inaccurate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281094553850?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Not sure due to lack of ccm logo at bottom rear hem, but figured I'd ask!

The jersey is good, but CCM's made in the year 2000 and after have their logo under the back collar, not on the hem. Roenick didn't play for the Hawks when they used the neck logo CCM's, but if you're willing to overlook this slight inaccuracy, then you're OK. If this jersey were an authentic instead of a replica though, it would be a jersey foul that would probably bother most collectors here.