It is good or not?

lafountain

Love the description. "You will be stuck with a Chinese fake if you don't jump on this." :D

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detroit-Red-Wings-Winter-Classic-Authentic-Edge-Jersey-7187A-Size-60-NHL-Sealed-/181173121460#vi-content.

This is a blank. But I would wait to see to make sure it is legit. From someone on here

This is probably the most relevant topic for this question and doesn't deserve it's own thread, so I apologize in advance if it's slightly off topic.

But with Reebok Premier jerseys, some of the ones I have use the "Reebok" wording on a piece of fabric that is stitched to the jersey, and the neck tag is only sewn on each corner like authentic jerseys.

On other Premier jerseys I have (I assume older models), the neck tags look to be stitched up the left and right side as opposed to only the corners. They have the Reebok logo as opposed to the wording, and it looks like it's embroidered to the jersey (although I'm not sure if technically that's the case.)

I know these aren't knock offs, but I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about Reebok's jerseys. Is there a reason why these jerseys are made differently? Did they just change the way they were manufactured for more recent jerseys?

Very tempted to pick this up, just wondering if I could get a second opinion if its a legit or a fake http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-VINTAGE-SJ-Sharks-Thornton-Jersey-W0QQAdIdZ505842690 Thanks!

Legit replica.

Legit Indo-Edge.

Ahh ftom what I hear Indonesia ones are not as good

They're really not. Especially if you compare them with the ones the players actually wear.

If you want a road McDonagh like the one you posted, there's one here in the same size:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NY-RANGERS-TEAM-ISSUED-RBK-Edge-2-0-Jersey-RYAN-MCDONAGH-Size-56-BNWT-/151091379477?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item232dbf7d15

There are various blanks on eBay (all vectors), just do a search. I believe one of them is being sold by a member here.

LAK, the customization on that is off. I was looking at it myself.

Yep... It is...

I didn't even look at it closely- funny though, the seller made a point of saying it was done through Arena Wear and should be accurate, haha. Why would AW send it to Cosby though, don't they do them themselves?

I didn't even look at it closely- funny though, the seller made a point of saying it was done through Arena Wear and should be accurate, haha. Why would AW send it to Cosby though, don't they do them themselves?

I was at Cosby's about 3-4 months ago with a buddy of mine who is a Rangers fan who wanted his jersey to be done. According to the guy at Cosby's, they do the stitching themselves but they buy the kits from AW. The issue I had is according to the gentleman I spoke to there, they "don't believe in name plates." Therefore what you get back from them is not 100% like the ones the players wear on the ice.

Yeah but that's not even the problem with that jersey... it has a nameplate.

Yeah I didn't even see that until I did a close up view of the photo. The guy at Crosby's did mention that if we absolutely insist we can get a nameplate but he didn't sound too thrilled about it.

But honestly the guy could have been just full of it. After seeing what they put out these days I wouldn't really recommend them anymore. Shame as they were once really good.

I have no problems with Cosbys whatsoever. I haven't had them do a current jersey, but I've had friends who have had them done through them, and haven't even had to ask for a nameplate and got it anyway.

LAK, the customization on that is off. I was looking at it myself.

Can you fill me in- it looks decent enough.....(I'm better at eyeballing the 90's ones vs. current)

If you look at the start of the 2 on the back it's supposed to have a diagonal cut on the inner part of the curve, and this one has a 90 degree angle. Compare it to Vince's gamer.

I just did- I never would've picked that up......