• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's actually correct.

Look closer at the logo. :)

Here's a retail 96/97:

image_zps6ef470e5.jpg

image_zpscbb87485.jpg

It shows the same jersey for both 96-97 and 97-98 though, the same one that I posted.

It's hard to see but if you click the 1996-1997 link on the left and look at the Rangers' page you can squint and see the wordmark under the star.

Out of curiosity how long is that thing?

Yes, that's as small as they get.

The term small is relative- my only Starter 46 I have is 32" long. I'm gonna wear it to the prom.

If you're talking about a '96/97 white Rangers, that one always seems excessively long, mine is like that too.

For the larger Liberty sizes they seem to be bigger than CCM's of the same size. But I have a few 46-R Liberties and they seem pretty comparable to the 46 CCM.

Cygnus X-1, was your question on the length about the 48 Liberty?

Actually it was about the 46- I was curious to see how it matches up to my (good detective work) white one.

But for s's and giggles, how long is your 48?

I never actually measured these before, so I was surprised to find that my white 46-R Rangers is 33 1/2"! The 46-R Liberties are between 31 1/2 and 32", and the 48-R Liberties are 33".

Ok question for my penguin experts around here, I guess he wants to get rid of this since he has it listed for cheaper than he has in the past. Wish it wasn't signed to be honest but I am thinking about putting a bid in for it possibly since I tore my mcl the other day and now have some cash that I was planning to spend on league fees but that isnt going to work out now lol. Back to the jersey though is everything right on it? It looks good to me but want to be sure before spending that type of cash. The nameplate looks like a brighter white to the jersey to me but it may just be the camera or even my eyes. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151138339422?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It's really not even close. Keep in mind that the image I am posting is from 90-91, so the name plate is wider than it would be for a 91-92, but otherwise the lettering/numbering is the same for both seasons.

The name plate material is wrong, and I would bet the patches aren't authentic either. The shirt itself is legit, but the customization job is awful and not worth the price tag.

9091lemieuxscfb.jpg

Ok question for my penguin experts around here, I guess he wants to get rid of this since he has it listed for cheaper than he has in the past. Wish it wasn't signed to be honest but I am thinking about putting a bid in for it possibly since I tore my mcl the other day and now have some cash that I was planning to spend on league fees but that isnt going to work out now lol. Back to the jersey though is everything right on it? It looks good to me but want to be sure before spending that type of cash. The nameplate looks like a brighter white to the jersey to me but it may just be the camera or even my eyes. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151138339422?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Do you absolutely need to settle for Lemieux, or can it be another player?

If you want a white version of that jersey, I keep telling you what to buy and from whom.

Looks alright. I thought that NHL Vintage tag is recent though, like 90's or something.

They sell legitimate replica jerseys with sometimes incorrect customization, to be more specific. Plus as Girouxsalem said, they are overpriced.

Some of us have had less-than-satisfactory experiences with them. See this thread (starting with the 3rd post) for a recent member's (and also my own) experience:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2060&page=389