It is good or not?

lafountain

Does anyone have any experience with jerseybaron_com on eBay? I noticed a mismatch between the neck tagging and standard Reebok merchandise tag on the sleeve of the jersey. The neck tagging is 7187A (Edge 1.0) and the merchandise tagging reads 7287 (Edge 2.0). Link to auction and photos attached. Please send me your thoughts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VANCOUVER-MILLIONAIRES-AUTHENTIC-NHL-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-HOCKEY-JERSEY-SZ-54-/291003546299?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43c129babb

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any experience with jerseybaron_com from eBay? There is a mismatch amongst the neck tagging and Reebok merchandise tag on this jersey. Below is the link and attached pictures. Please send me your thoughts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VANCOUVER-MILLIONAIRES-AUTHENTIC-NHL-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-HOCKEY-JERSEY-SZ-54-/291003546299?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43c129babb

Does anyone have any experience with jerseybaron_com on eBay? I noticed a mismatch between the neck tagging and standard Reebok merchandise tag on the sleeve of the jersey. The neck tagging is 7187A (Edge 1.0) and the merchandise tagging reads 7287 (Edge 2.0). Link to auction and photos attached. Please send me your thoughts.

Neck tagging on 2.0s still read 7187.

Is this legit as well? Felt, yes. But, I thought the Authentic Reebok 2012 Winter Classic jersey's are 7331A.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Customized-Philadelphia-Flyers-Authentic-Winter-Classic-Edge-2-0-Jersey-7287-54-/181236179010?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a3284a042

The seller is a well-known member here who is completely legit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181247557516?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181247534136?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Working out a deal with the seller on these two. Any comments on the customization that I may have missed? They look accurate to me. I can appreciate a second opinion.

The Nieuwendyk looks perfect to me.

The Lindros has a couple of small issues. The center holes on the arm 8's are way too big. Also on the Reebok 6100's, the D, R, and O are supposed to have a notch in the center through which the green nameplate shows. On the Kohos (like the Nieuwendyk), these same letters have a solid gold center with no cutout, i.e., no green showing.

The Nieuwendyk looks perfect to me.

The Lindros has a couple of small issues. The center holes on the arm 8's are way too big. Also on the Reebok 6100's, the D, R, and O are supposed to have a notch in the center through which the green nameplate shows. On the Kohos (like the Nieuwendyk), these same letters have a solid gold center with no cutout, i.e., no green showing.

Wow, thanks for catching all that. I was able to match the nieuwendyk with game photos, then just assumed lindros was done up right since he said they're done by blake's. I'm not a stars collector but have always wanted one. Good thing I asked.

It's funny that in the item descriptions the seller states that the customization on the Nieuwendyk is "100% accurate," but he doesn't say that about the Lindros, as if he knew it had issues.

Lak74 and kaiser416, I sent the jerseys to Blake's sport lettering for two reasons, he has done their work for 20 plus years now and who to trust better than the source for stars jerseys. The nieuwendyk jersey is about as accurate as he could do it. As far as the Lindros jersey goes, I never paid a ton of attention to the fine details because I was happy with the work he did. I think I was very fair in my asking price and they are a good fit in anyone's collection as far as stars jerseys go. The nameplates are the proper sublimated green airknit, the edges were surged. The twill is layered. Blake is old fashioned when it comes to the way he does business. Phone calls, no emails, and your lucky if he answers the phone.

It's funny that in the item descriptions the seller states that the customization on the Nieuwendyk is "100% accurate," but he doesn't say that about the Lindros, as if he knew it had issues.

I didn't know or realize it had issues. Next time I send an order to Blake's I will be sure to have you check then out for accuracy!

Mnwildfan7000, I didn't realize you were the seller, but even so I meant no criticism by what I said; both of those jerseys are very nice, and the discrepancies mentioned on the Lindros are relatively trivial and would probably only be noticed by an obsessive maniac like myself. It just goes to show you that even using the original customizer doesn't guarantee a 100% accurate job. I'm currently dealing with fixing a similar situation with a Flyers jersey even though it was done by Ruberti's, the original customizer.

Lak74, I thought I was obsessed with accuracy! We are good, I think it's good to have fellow collectors around to bounce things off of. Blake is just not all about the details, but if something is off, he is willing to fix it. It's the small details we remember most!

Haha, OK!

This is my first post and didn't know if this was the right place to ask but has anyone used this company on ebay http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=321233271198

It's...kinda fishy, but they apparently have 100% positive feedback, so...

Haven't used them but know its for replica/premier jerseys so you don't want to use that kit for an authentic more than likely. But if you are just looking for a premier jersey why not find one cheap that's already been customized.

Haven't used them but know its for replica/premier jerseys so you don't want to use that kit for an authentic more than likely. But if you are just looking for a premier jersey why not find one cheap that's already been customized.

I got a blank replica leaf Jersey as a gift