It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moops! Moops!

Hello guys,

I just want to have a double check of a replica jersey I bought on eBay, I'm not sure if it's real or fake. I asked the guy at the sports memorabilia store and he said it looks good. Since this jersey is not made anymore, I told him it was made at some factory. He said now that's what worries him, since they don't manufacture this jersey anymore. But I may have given him wrong description, the jersey is good quality.. Maybe with your expertise can help me confirm, so I can make future purchases since it's hard to find real replica vintage jerseys now a days. Thanks in advance! The Sabres jersey

That's an odd story... "made in some factory" definitely doesn't sound good. But if you upload pictures to a hosting site and then post them here, I'm sure people can help you.

Is it a fake or just bad customization ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Calgary-Flames-NHL-red-home-JEROME-IGINLA-hockey-jersey-Reebok-size-48-/221610738919?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item33990784e7

edit : i just remember 48 doesn't exist for Edge jerseys :)

Edited by Maudit Francais

Looks like a legit replica, but that is one hefty price tag for that one.

Yeah...ugh you have no idea how many websites I've called/ emailed about a customizable Sharks 98-07 era jersey including Reebok (which now owns CCM/ KOHO) directly. Why is it so hard for them to keep making some of their older stock sparingly?

I had an authentic Nabby version of that jersey that I regret selling. They were pretty cool, even though the overall design was very minimal.

Both Koho and Reebok made the jersey and of course Reebok now owns Koho/ CCM. Just about all of the Sharks jerseys were made by different manufactures, Nike, CCM, Koho and Reebok.

http://sharks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=67738

But at the time that that jersey was worn pre-Reebok, Koho made the league's dark jerseys, not CCM.

But at the time that that jersey was worn pre-Reebok, Koho made the league's dark jerseys, not CCM.

Kevin, that is true for the authentics, but not necessarily for replicas. There were some dark replicas made by CCM.

I am still suspicious of that seller's listings though, because they seem to use the same photos that we've seen used by CustomThrowbackJerseys and Pro-Jerseys. They also seem to have dozens of the same jersey model always available, which is against probability unless perhaps they were using blank uncrested jerseys as a base, and then stitching a crest on along with the lettering. I am still not convinced that they are using official replicas; if you ordered that jersey I am not sure that it would look exactly like the one in the photo.

I know that Indos are a big no no around here, but my sister asked me if there was anything I wanted for Christmas, and I didn't want her to spend too much on a JB jersey, so I tried to find an Indo that was decently priced. I ended up finding this, but I wanted to get your opinion on it before I decided to pass it along to her to see if she would be willing to buy it. It looks legit from what I can tell, but the low amount of feedback is a little concerning to me, even if it is 100%

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-blackhawks-toews-authentic-jersey-size-50-white-/171561364488?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27f1daac08