It is good or not?

lafountain

There's a lot of other crap wrong with the fake as well. Notice the PREMIER Reebok neck tag used in the fake (as opposed to the correct EDGE tag in JB's), the bad "Reebok" wordmark logo on the back of the neck, the wrong NHL shield in the front collar, thin-looking fake fight strap, the old "Rbk" logo on the paper sleeve tags (which haven't been used in probably 5 years). Even the lettering on the WC patch is different, and the red/white stripe pattern is not centered properly, so there are only 7 red stripes on the fake instead of 8.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Thanks guys. I thought i was getting good at this because i also saw the crap fight strap, but i guess i need a lot of work yet! Lol

the red stripe thing on the wc patch is crazy, i never realized that.

I have previously bought replicas from this seller (they were legitimate replicas), but at one point the seller's store seemed to vanish from Ebay. That was about a year ago. Now I come across it and he has a larger inventory and different types of pictures for the jerseys and some just appear sketchy to me. I'm unsure whether these are legitimate replicas or not, but if you could give your input on whether they look like replicas (in general, of course) that would be much appreciated. Thank you very much. I'm just conflicted about this since this seller seems reputable based on past experiences and now it seems he's selling jerseys in a sketchier manner.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Fan-Apparel-Souvenirs-/24409/m.html?_ssn=fullmoonjerseys&_armrs=1&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40%7CR40&_nkw=reebok+premier&_pgn=4&_skc=150&rt=nc

Edited by travelingman

I have previously bought replicas from this seller (they were legitimate replicas), but at one point the seller's store seemed to vanish from Ebay. That was about a year ago. Now I come across it and he has a larger inventory and different types of pictures for the jerseys and some just appear sketchy to me. I'm unsure whether these are legitimate replicas or not, but if you could give your input on whether they look like replicas (in general, of course) that would be much appreciated. Thank you very much. I'm just conflicted about this since this seller seems reputable based on past experiences and now it seems he's selling jerseys in a sketchier manner.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Fan-Apparel-Souvenirs-/24409/m.html?_ssn=fullmoonjerseys&_armrs=1&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40%7CR40&_nkw=reebok+premier&_pgn=4&_skc=150&rt=nc

I bought an authentic 2.0 ND Fighting Sioux and an authentic Indo-Edge Hawks from them over the last couple months without issue, I think you are good.

For that style of SCF patch, one thing the reproduction patches tend to get wrong is that the "VS" text should be smaller than the EASTERN/WESTERN CONFERENCE text.

I don't know how much of a stickler you want to be, but this 3 patch set seems to have a correct 2001 SCF patch for just $2 more: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111541712425

111559199926.jpg$_0.JPG$_0.JPG$_0.JPG$_0.JPG$_0.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/colorado-avalache-replica-jersey-/111559199926?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Is this Jersey a legit edge? The fight strap looks good to me but the material is making me wonder. Any help is greatly appreciated as this would be my first edge jersey.

Can't see those pictures any larger than thumbnail size, but that appears to be a legit 1.0

I tried to get get the pictures bigger but I couldn't find a way to do it with what they sent. I was thinking it would be a 1.0.

The jersey in the picture looks like it might be a gamer, or at least game-issued. No way that's a size 50. The pictures could not possibly be of the jersey for sale.

Please tell me you didn't buy that.

post-22628-0-20107000-1419993248_thumb.j

I bought this jersey from a flea market (sketch i know) for $25. It came with tags, but I took them off without taking pictures. I took these pictures of it. I think it is real when I compare it to other pictures online, but I would like for someone to confirm its authenticity. Thank you.

post-22628-0-29894500-1419992651_thumb.j

post-22628-0-97855100-1419992709_thumb.j

post-22628-0-30810000-1419992755_thumb.j

post-22628-0-28220400-1419992803_thumb.j

post-22628-0-31254300-1419992873_thumb.j

post-22628-0-20107000-1419993248_thumb.j

Edited by darrent737

Now they are faking replicas? And calling it authentic to add insult to injury!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-2012-WINTER-CLASSIC-Authentic-JERSEY-CLAUDE-GIROUX-PHILADELPHIA-FLYERS-/261718949881?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cefaa3ff9

Edited by robersong88