It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have been just a leftover tag.

Well a good rule of thumb is that if a company is willing to sell knockoff jerseys of one style (like that USA jersey Fuzzy pointed out) then they may not be trustworthy with other jerseys.

Both legit, but that Pens jersey can be found much cheaper than that of you look around a bit.

Double checking on the Stamkos Jersey: he would have only worn that in his rookie season, correct?

He wore that uniform style during his first 3 seasons, actually.

Vintage authentic reissue (2000's 6100 style). And yes, legit.

Btw, apparently CCM is still making some authentics in this series. I just bought a 1980's style Kings gold/purple authentic with a born-on date of 12/2014, and the exact same tagging.

Edited by LAK74

Vintage authentic reissue (2000's 6100 style). And yes, legit.

Btw, apparently CCM is still making some authentics in this series. I just bought a 1980's style Kings gold/purple authentic with a born-on date of 12/2014, and the exact same tagging.

How do you feel about the customization? The sewing looks a little funny to me.

If you look at photos of the earliest Modano North Stars gamers, you'll notice that they used stitching to simulate a black "layer" of twill.

image_zps171dc7b9.jpgimage_zps059582c3.jpg

On the eBay jersey, they didn't do that accurate a job with the shapes of the letters and especially the numbers, but you have to hand it to them for at least trying to recreate that funky stitching.

Wondering about this Sharks sweater:

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=191468723787

Sorry I'm on mobile so I'm not 100% sure how to hotlink, post images, etc. I've been trying to pick up a teal version of this one for a while and it ends pretty soon. Don't have a lot of experience with the pre-Edge Vectors.

That one is good.

If you look at photos of the earliest Modano North Stars gamers, you'll notice that they used stitching to simulate a black "layer" of twill.

On the eBay jersey, they didn't do that accurate a job with the shapes of the letters and especially the numbers, but you have to hand it to them for at least trying to recreate that funky stitching.

That's exactly what they did, thanks for the reference pictures.

That being said, I think I hate how it looks.

That one is good.

It's real

Thanks guys. Got it for below ask. Not an incredible price, but what I was comfortable with.

That's a pretty cool note about the stitching on the North Stars numbers. That technique creates some interesting texture.

Thanks guys. Got it for below ask. Not an incredible price, but what I was comfortable with.

That's a pretty cool note about the stitching on the North Stars numbers. That technique creates some interesting texture.

Glad I wasn't interested. Glad someone who was got to buy it.