It is good or not?

lafountain

I think it looks great, no sense in stripping it for that. Glad everything worked out on that jersey for you.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks great, no sense in stripping it for that. Glad everything worked out on that jersey for you.

That's kind of what I was figuring. I would literally be stripping it just to change the nameplate; the lettering was done perfectly and I would have to strip those and ask the customizer to re-use them.

Not worth the time, effort or expense. I like it just fine as is, and there's already enough wear/marks on it that it looks like a nice broken in jersey, a new, clean, fresh nameplate might look odd anyway.

Thanks for the advice!

I am glad it worked out also, thanks!

It looks like things were removed because there's no CCM logo on the hem either. The jersey itself does look legit but it may be a factory second that someone customized.

Looks legit to me. I've seen those before that didn't have shoulder patches. I actually owned one and bought shoulder patches and had them stitched on (later sold it).

I'd ask Slim especially to weigh in, being the resident expert on the time period.

The ends aren't serged. That's fairly common. The plates are usually serged in one long run at the top and bottom and then cut to length as per the name receiving it. Some get serged on the sides, some don't. Nothing to be concerned about.

What he said...I get all my information from Mike anyways :D

Very real.

And so my watch begins....( Tyrion Lannister)

Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191556681326

Wanted to post this over here to see what anybody though of this, saw it originally in the deals thread but thought my question was better suited to this thread.

The crest looks messed up to me. There's no way it fits me but for $30 I'm tempted to buy it anyway, just not comfortable with how that looks in those pictures. The red layer looks misaligned and the outer edge of the whole thing appears wavy. I'm not sure what would made a legit logo do that.

Thanks

Definitely legit.

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

This one has been on my watchlist for quite some time now. I figured the lettering is off; compared it with a Miroslav S. jersey. Any thoughts?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111648662162

The Flyers jersey is no good because it's a Flyers jersey. All kidding aside, its legit. The LaFontaine is good but that's a late 90's and not an 01-02. No idea what to offer though.