It is good or not?

lafountain

I do understand, that's why you removed the link, I assume.

You've got nothing to worry about with me. But hit me up if it's huge on you. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard and could use a "what if losing weight actually works" jersey.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no not you or any members here. I know you guys wouldn't do that, that's why I posted it to begin with. I just figured the less random internet people stumbling on the link the better.

I removed the link before you mentioned that. And like I said, you're first in line if I can't make it work for me.

Oh no not you or any members here. I know you guys wouldn't do that, that's why I posted it to begin with. I just figured the less random internet people stumbling on the link the better.

I removed the link before you mentioned that. And like I said, you're first in line if I can't make it work for me.

Yeah I agree with you. I'm less trusting though, I assume if I post a deal like that here, someone who lurks will snap it up and I'll never even know who it was. I think the regulars here have more class than that.

*burps, farts, scratches his junk*

got this jersey at a thrift store wondering if its any good or a fake? I'm not good with these older jerseys. thanks

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134920464@N04/923F9q

Legit.

Obviously not a gamer, but on my phone screen I couldn't tell if this was good. Pictures suck but at that price I took a shot on it.

Good deal or good fake?

So I never heard from the seller and it was never marked as shipped, but that jersey showed up today. It's a 100% legit team issued 2.0. For $38 dollars it was worth the wait. Now to get that traitors name off the back.

Link for those who missed it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171893625874

The dude is a pain to deal with, but he has a legit wings Jersey for like $125 too. Somebody might wanna jump on that.

Edited by JoeM7392

So I never heard from the seller and it was never marked as shipped, but that jersey showed up today. It's a 100% legit team issued 2.0. For $38 dollars it was worth the wait. Now to get that traitors name off the back.

Link for those who missed it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171893625874

The dude is a pain to deal with, but he has a legit wings Jersey for like $125 too. Somebody might wanna jump on that.

Wow. That's an awesome deal.

Is it actually a game worn Parise, like he says? Or is it just an authentic Edge 2.0? Any Meigray/team tagging?

Wow. That's an awesome deal.

Is it actually a game worn Parise, like he says? Or is it just an authentic Edge 2.0? Any Meigray/team tagging?

Absolutely not game worn, but I was already pretty sure of that anyway. No meigray or team tagging, but it is definitely team stock and not a retail. No retail tagging, sandwiched twill fight strap, the whole thing.

It was customized somewhere after the fact, and not from EPS. Missing a nameplate too.

I'm gonna post some pictures later, I had to run it through the wash. It had a bit of a musty smell.

Edited by JoeM7392

Your photo isn't visible, but if it's a 90's Rangers mesh, many of those jerseys had Stocko fight straps which had a white button, and the letters "STOCKO" on the other side of the snap.

Your photo isn't visible, but if it's a 90's Rangers mesh, many of those jerseys had Stocko fight straps which had a white button, and the letters "STOCKO" on the other side of the snap.

Thought I had this picture thing figured out...Oh well. It is a Devils retro. Link to photos on Ebay below. Take a look if you have a chance. Curious as to your opinion. I will look at other side when I get home.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131590543665?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've not seen white buttons on a Devils Ultrafil CCM before. Doesn't mean they aren't out there, of course. I'll leave that to those more versed in such things.

I've seen that. Not often but I have seen it before. There's nothing wrong with the strap itself too so you're all good.

What is the deal with the metal snaps with the hole in the middle? I've seen them on non-CCM jerseys, I think Starter. Are they legit across the board (CCM, 6100, Starter, Nike, Pro Player)?

This is what I'm talking about:

_57_zps1spyeiuz.jpg

Edited by LessThanZero

Legit 1.0.