It is good or not?

lafountain

On 11/19/2016 at 1:45 PM, mfitz804 said:

Yup, the value of a used, customized replica is usually less than the cost of customizing. Not sure how that works or why that is, but it is. 

This is one area where selling on FB is worth it.  I actually do better on customized replicas selling on FB than on eBay or even here.  Sold some nicely customized replicas over the summer for over $100 each.  On eBay I couldn't get offers for more than $60 on them.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

This is one area where selling on FB is worth it.  I actually do better on customized replicas selling on FB than on eBay or even here.  Sold some nicely customized replicas over the summer for over $100 each.  On eBay I couldn't get offers for more than $60 on them.

Interesting. Almost makes me want to sign up for Facebook. Almost. 

No way that's a legit site.  There's no reason a legit site would offer prices that low, and on every product.  Their English in the FAQ section is terrible.  You just know it's an Asian site. :D

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Their English in the FAQ section is terrible.

That's really the only giveaway you need. If the site is lacking in proper English, it's not legit. If it's selling NHL merchandise, the large majority of their shopping base speaks English. A legitimate site will make sure that they are properly understood by that majority.

A good rule of thumb is just the prices.  No legit website/company sells customized replicas for under $90, let alone $50.

28 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

A good rule of thumb is just the prices.  No legit website/company sells customized replicas for under $90, let alone $50.

Pretty much. Its that old "if it's too good to be true..." thing. 

It's good, and does belong to a member here.

15 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

That's my jersey. It's definitely good. Legit 1.0, customized by... I think Triple Threat Sports. Not something I really want to let go of, either, cuz it's so nice. But at this point, I need to thin my collection down a bit lol.

2 hours ago, dsl135 said:

That's my jersey. It's definitely good. Legit 1.0, customized by... I think Triple Threat Sports. Not something I really want to let go of, either, cuz it's so nice. But at this point, I need to thin my collection down a bit lol.

Good to know, good to know. May throw in an offer. But then, Sabres listed gamers today. Will wait and see if I can snag one there. Or both. Or none, haha.

My collection is focused on the "pre-Reebok" era but I'm looking at this one. Two questions: Is it legit? And what is the closest size of this Reebok size 58 compared to and older 80's style CCM? Thanks. http://www.ebay.com/itm/272472404770?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That's a legit team issued jersey. As for size comparison to the CCMs, I believe it would be close to a 54. But someone else could probably clarify better. 

Pretty close to perfect; the only noticeable thing is that the center post on the E is a bit too long.