It is good or not?

lafountain

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s fine, you got it customized, not blank. You still paid far less than what they sold last year’s Canadian authentics for. 

I agree the advertising was deceptive, and those who don’t know/understand could be taken for a ride like you were. 

I paid 325 last year for the equivalent 100th anniversary Reebok with the 100th patch (not on the Adidas although on ice has it) so not far less at all. Do you work for Adida or the NHL? 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, e30cabrio said:

I paid 325 last year for the equivalent 100th anniversary Reebok with the 100th patch (not on the Adidas although on ice has it) so not far less at all. Do you work for Adida or the NHL? 

Neither.

Your story doesn’t add up. You did not pay $325 from NHL.com for a customized Jersey with the 100th patch last year. They had them priced at $300 completely blank. You need to clarify what you are trying to say, explain what you bought and where. 

Or, just confirm that your an inpatient using the computer lab at the head injury clinic like we all suspect and we’ll just let you say whatever you want. 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Neither.

Your story doesn’t add up. You did not pay $325 from NHL.com for a customized Jersey with the 100th patch last year. They had them priced at $300 completely blank. You need to clarify what you are trying to say, explain what you bought and where. 

Or, just confirm that your an inpatient using the computer lab at the head injury clinic like we all suspect and we’ll just let you say whatever you want. 

Lol . 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Neither.

Where did I say I got last years jersey from NHL.com?

Thanks for validating my suspicion you are a troll & bully.

52 minutes ago, e30cabrio said:

We all hate Fitz, but for much better reasons than that. 

7 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I don't hate him, I'd have to care about him to do that. 

2 hours ago, e30cabrio said:

Where did I say I got last years jersey from NHL.com?

You didn’t. I said that what they sold last year for $300+ wouldn’t be $179 this year.  If you bought a discounted jersey from a different source, than either 1) you had no idea what they cost at full retail, or 2) your argument has zero credibility. 

Either way, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. But thanks for posting about it, dummy. 

And really, a troll & bully? How old are you, does your mom know you have her laptop?

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

53 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You didn’t. I said that what they sold last year for $300+ wouldn’t be $179 this year.  If you bought a discounted jersey from a different source, than either 1) you had no idea what they cost at full retail, or 2) your argument has zero credibility. 

Either way, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. But thanks for posting about it, dummy. 

And really, a troll & bully? How old are you, does your mom know you have her laptop?

Lol 

55 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Wow, way to prove my point.

Does your Mom know what kind of person she raised?

8 minutes ago, e30cabrio said:

Wow, way to prove my point.

Does your Mom know what kind of person she raised?

Nobody understands your point. I’m sure my mom would be devastated to know that I pointed out the inconsistencies in an idiot’s posts on a message board. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Nobody understands your point. I’m sure my mom would be devastated to know that I pointed out the inconsistencies in an idiot’s posts on a message board. 

Sh*t. I finally agree with a Devils fan. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

My point is clear to anyone with 1/2 a synapse to rub next to a rotting halibut, I'll reiterate it for you & type slowly so you may get it.

S H O P N H L . C O M  m i s r e p r e s e n t e d  t h e  A D I D A S  a u t h e n t i c j e r s e y.

That you are an angry judgemental person is as clear as a sky of azure blue.

4 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

That is just wrong.

11 minutes ago, e30cabrio said:

My point is clear to anyone with 1/2 a synapse to rub next to a rotting halibut

13 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

#RangersFans

And MY point is, did you really think that Adidas, which is part of the same company as Reebok, suddenly lowered its retail price on authentics by $120? On what planet would that happen?

Then you tried to support your argument with a story about a jersey you bought last year from a third party vendor, which has zero to do with its retail cost. 

Then you got angry and started trying to get me upset, then I gave it back to you, and then you called me a troll & bully. 

My reputation on this board speaks for itself. I’m neither angry nor judgmental, but when someone is full of sh!t I have no problem pointing it out. It’s nearly impossible to believe that you were actually deceived by the way that jersey was advertised, but based on the display of intelligence you’ve put on here, I totally believe you. 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

#RangersFans

And MY point is, did you really think that Adidas, which is part of the same company as Reebok, suddenly lowered its retail price on authentics by $120? On what planet would that happen?

Then you tried to support your argument with a story about a jersey you bought last year from a third party vendor, which has zero to do with its retail cost. 

Then you got angry and started trying to get me upset, then I gave it back to you, and then you called me a troll & bully. 

My reputation on this board speaks for itself. I’m neither angry nor judgmental, but when someone is full of sh!t I have no problem pointing it out. It’s nearly impossible to believe that you were actually deceived by the way that jersey was advertised, but based on the display of intelligence you’ve put on here, I totally believe you. 

Well when you put it like that, so kindly you are right, obviously.

5 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Pretty sure they’re legit. All the US teams have the “Sand” camo and all the Canadian teams have the “Forest” camo

IMO it’s pretty off.  For the period in which Larionov played for the Sharks, the top of the A and bottom of the V should be wider, so those letters shouldn’t look so pointy.  The biggest inaccuracy, however, is the number 7.  On the back 7, the diagonal arm should not swing so far to the left, like it does on this jersey.  The bottom tip should be at the vertical midline of the 7.  All the 7’s should also have a top right corner that is diagonally clipped.  The jersey pictures were shot at an angle, so I can’t be 100% sure, but it looks like the top right corner is cut straight up and down.

29 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

IMO it’s pretty off.  For the period in which Larionov played for the Sharks, the top of the A and bottom of the V should be wider, so those letters shouldn’t look so pointy.  The biggest inaccuracy, however, is the number 7.  On the back 7, the diagonal arm should not swing so far to the left, like it does on this jersey.  The bottom tip should be at the vertical midline of the 7.  All the 7’s should also have a top right corner that is diagonally clipped.  The jersey pictures were shot at an angle, so I can’t be 100% sure, but it looks like the top right corner is cut straight up and down.

perfect thanks ,looking for a blank then to do one up 

Probably a lot easier to do it that way.  I think EPS and Keener can do that year pretty accurately.