It is good or not?

lafountain

15 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Probably a lot easier to do it that way.  I think EPS and Keener can do that year pretty accurately.

Keener did a teal Sharks for me with Kisio on it and it came out perfect. One of my few remaining authentics I'm not looking to move. 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jersey I was looking at already sold, but i'm curious...  Did Eric Lindros wear a Rangers jersey with the 75th Anniversary patch?  Or did he arrive to the team after they wore those patches?  Thanks!

On 11/30/2017 at 0:35 PM, Evil Pirate Zamboni said:

The jersey I was looking at already sold, but i'm curious...  Did Eric Lindros wear a Rangers jersey with the 75th Anniversary patch?  Or did he arrive to the team after they wore those patches?  Thanks!

No, the Rangers wore that patch during the season he did not play in the NHL (2000-01)

On 12/7/2017 at 7:24 AM, hatryk said:

Counterfeiters are starting to get that button to look right. Be careful. 

Are you referring to the Adidas button on the indo-zeros?

Though to us it seems more obvious that it is a fake, you are right, the counterfeiters are getting closer to imitating the real thing....

As long as they keep doing the fight straps like that I'll be happy enough.

On 09/12/2017 at 8:43 AM, hatryk said:

Wow.... there are some pretty decent fake jerseys from that seller. All of the Adidas fakes I have seen look horrendous and are blatantly obvious fakes. There's the obvious stitched through Adidas logo, but they did make a decent attempt at the button. 

Wow, a counterfeit seller who truly cares about quality, lol.  I like how he says “jersey fits bigger than size,” but he provides no measurements and states “no returns allowed for wrong size selection- please know which size fits you best.”

Is this real or fake?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Genuine-Adidas-Navy-NY-Rangers-2018-Winter-Classic-Henrik-Lundqvist-size-46/232593990553?hash=item3627aea399:g:c38AAOSweZJaLras

It seems good based on the tags, and I don't think they'd be able to produce a fake so quickly - but the price is a lot lower than most places I've seen.  Unless they're going to send out a Fanatics jersey even though the picture is clearly the Adizero jersey.

20 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Looks good, the one thing I have noticed with the fakes is they can't get the dimpling on the shoulders right, to me the fake shoulder dimples are too white.

Also I have yet to see them try to fake the removable Adidas locker room sticker. 

It’s legit.

8 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I would say probably not, but I don’t know for sure.  The Sabres started using 2.0’s in 2007-08, and the jersey you’re asking about didn’t debut until 2008-09.  I’ve seen a handful of 2008-09 gamers, and they’re all 2.0’s, with the exception of one Buffaslug that was a 1.0.  But that one might have just been a leftover early 2007-08 used during the following season.  For the alternates, I would guess that the on-ice jerseys were primarily (if not exclusively) 2.0’s.