It is good or not?

lafountain

43 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Let's hope you're not in any kind of business to diagnose a problem...Doctor. 

I think the only problems he is diagnosing are with people’s written arguments and their incorrect Starbucks orders 

If I’m not mistaken he is a dreaded PhD...

:fight:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr_Puck
2 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

I think the only problems he is diagnosing are with people’s written arguments and their incorrect Starbucks orders 

If I’m not mistaken he is a dreaded PhD...

:fight:

What, you guys actually thought I was an MD all of these years? There is a real doctor on these boards... I would go to them. I only play one in the classroom. 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

What, you guys actually thought I was an MD all of these years? There is a real doctor on these boards... I would go to them. I only play one in the classroom. 

I've always thought you were just a Motley Crüe fan. :P

Hey guys. Has anyone bought from this ebay seller? I just wanted your opinions on this jersey. Is the customization correctly done on it? I have never seen an authentic flaming c captains patch so I am wanting your expert opinions on it. Thanks. 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/THEO-FLEURY-CALGARY-FLAMES-CCM-AUTHENTIC-NHL-GAME-JERSEY-52-NEW/272244880920?hash=item3f630f3618:g:Nl0AAOSw74FXOdmB

44 minutes ago, Flamer said:

Hey guys. Has anyone bought from this ebay seller? I just wanted your opinions on this jersey. Is the customization correctly done on it? I have never seen an authentic flaming c captains patch so I am wanting your expert opinions on it. Thanks. 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/THEO-FLEURY-CALGARY-FLAMES-CCM-AUTHENTIC-NHL-GAME-JERSEY-52-NEW/272244880920?hash=item3f630f3618:g:Nl0AAOSw74FXOdmB

99.4% feedback on nearly 15,000 transactions. I’d think the seller is legit, and I think the jersey looks great.

That seller sells legit jerseys but vastly overpriced on just about everything.

Edited by OR68

16 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

I've always thought you were just a Motley Crüe fan. :P

Aren’t we all?

Merry Chirstmas Eve all!

Need some thoughts on a signed Scott Stevens jersey..

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292377353823

I'm wondering what would make it only be 26 with 9 hours left. I don't know anything about signature identification, but I would think a named jersey of his alone would cost about this much.

Signatures don’t always increase the value of a jersey. Sometimes they decrease it. That being said, it’s a replica jersey that isn’t customized 100% correctly. And, it’s ebay, people like to bid in the last few minutes. 

10 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Signatures don’t always increase the value of a jersey. Sometimes they decrease it. That being said, it’s a replica jersey that isn’t customized 100% correctly. And, it’s ebay, people like to bid in the last few minutes. 

Whats wrong with the customization?

19 minutes ago, silkeystev said:

Merry Chirstmas Eve all!

Need some thoughts on a signed Scott Stevens jersey..

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292377353823

I'm wondering what would make it only be 26 with 9 hours left. I don't know anything about signature identification, but I would think a named jersey of his alone would cost about this much.

1) I’m not sure that’s a legit signature. Is that a number 14? Even if it is his signature, who signs a jersey on the lower sleeve?

2) It’s an older replica with inaccurate customization, the back number is off center, and what appears to be a twill nameplate. 

In my opinion, it’s selling for more than it’s worth already. 

30 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

1) I’m not sure that’s a legit signature. Is that a number 14? Even if it is his signature, who signs a jersey on the lower sleeve?

2) It’s an older replica with inaccurate customization, the back number is off center, and what appears to be a twill nameplate. 

In my opinion, it’s selling for more than it’s worth already. 

I thought the signiture said 14 too, but it was so faded, i couldn't tell.

Now that you point it out, it is clearly off center. Not sure how i missed that.  Maybe one day ill be okay at this.

35 minutes ago, silkeystev said:

I thought the signiture said 14 too, but it was so faded, i couldn't tell.

Now that you point it out, it is clearly off center. Not sure how i missed that.  Maybe one day ill be okay at this.

Even with practice, you still miss things. That’s what’s good about this site and asking for a second opinion!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DJ Rhea said:

I'm quite confident to say that's a fake

Hmm, I dunno. That looks like a legit 1.0 to me? Dunno about the customization though. 

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Hmm, I dunno. That looks like a legit 1.0 to me? Dunno about the customization though. 

I was going off the reebok neckline inside the jersey and the Vector looks sewn onto the jersey to me.

2 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

I was going off the reebok neckline inside the jersey and the Vector looks sewn onto the jersey to me.

Hard to tell because the pics aren’t that great but the NHL patch on the collar looks good and from the outside the fight strap looks like it has the correct twill block. But, again, hard to tell. 

8 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

This is what got me, its really hard to tell.  I also know the timing was slightly off for Niedermeyer to be on a devils reebok jersey?

2 minutes ago, silkeystev said:

This is what got me, its really hard to tell.  I also know the timing was slightly off for Niedermeyer to be on a devils reebok jersey?

No. The timing is WAY off. He left NJ in 2004.

Does kind of look like a legit 1.0. And that crest just looks wrinkled, I think that will press out.

Im on my phone and the pics are very small, I could be totally off. 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

No. The timing is WAY off. He left NJ in 2004.

Does kind of look like a legit 1.0. And that crest just looks wrinkled, I think that will press out.

Im on my phone and the pics are very small, I could be totally off. 

From the angle they're taken its hard to tell regardless... Plus there's no photo of the inside where the strap should be.

If you play around with the exposure and contrast you can see it has a fight strap and it looks correct with the twill block and box stitching. Regardless, it’s a foul because of the player on it, but I do believe it’s a legit 1.0. 

38614477385_402fa26274.jpg

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

If you play around with the exposure and contrast you can see it has a fight strap and it looks correct with the twill block and box stitching. Regardless, it’s a foul because of the player on it, but I do believe it’s a legit 1.0. 

38614477385_402fa26274.jpg

So it seems like someone just really missed Scotty and got it customized after he left then?