It is good or not?

lafountain

Were their nameplates twill for that year?Thanks

No, Twill nameplates are never used by NHL teams but that's an easy fix. Looking at the pics it's hard to tell if it's twill or not. Did you ask the seller?

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this, but my understanding is that teams traditionally always use fabric nameplates. Twill nameplates are normally only used by customizers that do not have access to fabric nameplates (or perhaps want to save some money). Many people don't notice or care, so it's not a huge issue to "normal" fans.

nice jersey, but that looks like twill to me. you can usually tell if the nameplate looks like it's almost reflective in the pics its probably twill.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this, but my understanding is that teams traditionally always use fabric nameplates. Twill nameplates are normally only used by customizers that do not have access to fabric nameplates (or perhaps want to save some money). Many people don't notice or care, so it's not a huge issue to "normal" fans.

You are correct. Customizers use them for whatever reason but the teams will always use fabric unless they don't use one at all.

I can't remember if i have bought from this user before, but i dont know about these Edge jerseys hes selling. The prices are around 170-210. The numbers are what's throwing me off. If i was more interested in them i would send him a message asking who customized it, because Reebok doesnt customize authentics straight from the factory correct? I dont know what do you guys think. He has a few more if you want to check them out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-David-Booth-...d#ht_500wt_1182

I can't remember if i have bought from this user before, but i dont know about these Edge jerseys hes selling. The prices are around 170-210. The numbers are what's throwing me off. If i was more interested in them i would send him a message asking who customized it, because Reebok doesnt customize authentics straight from the factory correct? I dont know what do you guys think. He has a few more if you want to check them out.

I don't like the look of them, likely because they are size 46 and the fonts subsequently look oversized. That seller never has anything other then 46 for some reason.

Looks legit to me

What do you guys think about this one?I am very interested in getting it..But to me the numbers look a little skinny and small

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-Vancouver-Ca...=item2ea6ebea72

It looks good to me, Personally.

OH and on the Vancouver Vintage, the numbers are way to skinny according to Nhluniforms.com

Now i got a very important question about this. Same seller of the David Booth Jersey i posted earlier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Eric-Staal-H...2#ht_500wt_1182

It appears to be tagged with the NHL player jersey logo. I have never seen that on the Authentics. I want this jersey but i dont know about that tagging.

Oh ok well good, I thought i heard on this board at one point that the edge Authentics werent precustomized with player names though?

My understanding is that RBK only sells blank authentic Edge jerseys - there are no "factory pre-customized" authentics like there are with NFL jerseys etc. That doesn't mean that some retailers who do in house customizing won't pre-customize some of the blanks they get from RBK.

Well thats what i thought, but this jersey has the Nhl player logo and it appears to be sewn underneath the normal center ice tag. Im going to hold off on the Staal because the nameplate is covering the shoulder piping, probably because its as small as it is.

Im not a Rangers expert, but i just purchased a Carolina Hurricanes Alternate from him the other day, it has not arrived but at the moment, i have never seen a fake of my jersey. Thats the first size 50 i have seen him carry. He normally only has size 46's which i figure is due to maybe alot of retailers having trouble moving that size. The jersey itself looks good from the limited photos but i cant vouch for the customization.

That Gaborik jersey is good. It's an older EDGE jersey...you can tell from the tags in the collar...but it is genuine. wolfram3d is 100% legit too. I've bought from him before.

That Gaborik jersey is good. It's an older EDGE jersey...you can tell from the tags in the collar...but it is genuine. wolfram3d is 100% legit too. I've bought from him before.

Yup. Plus they don't make fake white Rangers EDGE jerseys yet.

Might just be me but the customization looks horrible in the picture. The numbers are wrinkled to death and the nameplate letters appear crooked. You dont get a good look at the rest of the jersey, so i dont know.