It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a New Jersey Devils EDGE 2.0 home and away jerseys and amongst the fakes on eBay I came across this. I can't really tell if this is legit or not so I'm hoping maybe some better expert eyes can pin this down for me. I'm not too concerned with the customization, just to whether or not the jersey itself is "real"

Devils Brodeur Home

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a New Jersey Devils EDGE 2.0 home and away jerseys and amongst the fakes on eBay I came across this. I can't really tell if this is legit or not so I'm hoping maybe some better expert eyes can pin this down for me. I'm not too concerned with the customization, just to whether or not the jersey itself is "real"

Devils Brodeur Home

Now I just had a look at it again and I notice that the fight strap on the back has a pretty small piece of twill attached to it. So this probably is a fake, but if anyone can confirm, that would be great!

Now I just had a look at it again and I notice that the fight strap on the back has a pretty small piece of twill attached to it. So this probably is a fake, but if anyone can confirm, that would be great!

I would say that is fake looking at the pictures posted. Like you said it doesn't look like the fight strap has the large piece of twill on it and on the closeup of the neck area the strip that has RBK on it at the top doesn't look right at all.

Oofah. Pass on that one. EDGE doesn't make size 48 and that is one awful custom job too.

Hmmm, good to know, what sizes do EDGE authentics come in?

No sir. That's just the same kind of crappy knock-off as the other one you'd found. Nobody is going to start an auction for an honest-to-God authentic Winter Classic jersey and automatically take a $250 hit on the price. Always keep that in mind. The price dictates what is being sold. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

So sad.

Everywhere I look there`s a fake jersey.

Any suggestions where I could buy a Detroit Red Wings winter classic jersey ?

I think these arent fake jerseys, as you said " the price dictates what is being sold".

http://www.sportsk.com/cuderedwiwic.html

So sad.

Everywhere I look there`s a fake jersey.

Any suggestions where I could buy a Detroit Red Wings winter classic jersey ?

I think these arent fake jerseys, as you said " the price dictates what is being sold".

http://www.sportsk.com/cuderedwiwic.html

SportsK is a good dealer. Real deal there.

How about this?

So many fakes it makes me sick

It's sad that I go into searching for Devils Brodeur jerseys assuming I find a fake until proven otherwise.

Brodeur Devils RBK

How about this?

So many fakes it makes me sick

It's sad that I go into searching for Devils Brodeur jerseys assuming I find a fake until proven otherwise.

Brodeur Devils RBK

Hard to tell from those pics but I would assume it's fake based on the starting price. Ask for better pics of the neck area and fight strap.

Hard to tell from those pics but I would assume it's fake based on the starting price. Ask for better pics of the neck area and fight strap.

It was a fake. I saw the fight strap and the twill was the same width as the strap

They both look good expect there is no nameplate on the Foote and there should be one and on the Modano it looks like they used a twill nameplate.

Just a quick refresher. I am sure it has been answered before, but are Lakeshow's jersey's legit?

Yeah, Lakeshow usually has good stuff. I've bought some from him before with no problems.

thanks, I thought i'd heard that before, but I wanted to double check.

Any thoughts on this one? I put in a bid early, but hopefully this one doesn't get too out of control...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=350301539040

That's a legit 1980's Caps jersey. The smaller embroidered three-color CCM logo and thinner fight strap are clear giveaways. Also, the fact that it's ultrafil makes it pretty rare. The Caps only wore ultrafil for a handful of years(82-83 but that was Maska and then I KNOW 1985-86). It's pretty beat up as those pictures show but if you're cool with that, I say go for it.