It is good or not?

lafountain

Yep you're good. But to be honest, that jersey is overpriced. $80 for a replica jersey that isnt worn anyone is a lot to spend. Its your money, so in the end its your decision, but if you're patient and check ebay frequently, you will be able to get that jersey at half that price.

EDIT - Here are a couple

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-CCM-Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Jersey-Mens-M-NEW-/130533207877?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6462af45

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-CCM-Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Jersey-Mens-M-NEW-/130533206530?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6462aa02

Thanks for the tips, and I'll keep checking eBay. I like my original link because it seems to me that the logo isn't screen-printed...

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im assuming the sale ends at 12am PST and 3am EST, but Hockeygiant also released a 20% promo code for today only

It's: THANKYOU20 and seemed to work on that Raycroft jersey. If anyone is still up and was considering anything, go at it

Do the capitals use triple layer stitching, or reverse kiss cut stitching?

The Capitals and Bears both use reverse kiss cut.

Is this a gameworn or a game issued? The information of the auction lists it as a game worn but it looks in fantastic condition, like it wasn't used for game.

I'm also asking if anyone has dealt with this user before. (I did find the thread about this seller but I wanted to post here

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-MAXIM-LAPIERRE-Anaheim-Ducks-Game-Worn-3rd-Jersey-/300567711475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fb3b4ef3

Thank you!

Yeah, it was probably used for maybe one or two games before he was traded to Vancouver. There probably won't be TOO much wear but it's definitely game-worn. I've bought from them before and was very happy with the way they do business so if you're considering it, buy with confidence.

Definitely a legit seller and I would go by what they say. They have 2 jerseys specified as Game Issued, so if they say it is Game Used, it is GU.

Is this a gameworn or a game issued? The information of the auction lists it as a game worn but it looks in fantastic condition, like it wasn't used for game.

I'm also asking if anyone has dealt with this user before. (I did find the thread about this seller but I wanted to post here

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-MAXIM-LAPIERRE-Anaheim-Ducks-Game-Worn-3rd-Jersey-/300567711475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fb3b4ef3

Thank you!

Thats the Beckett Sports Card Guide company. They are the official dealers of gamers for the Ducks. Me personally, I dont think that a company that lists and "sets" prices for sports collectibles should enter into the market as a dealer or retailer. I'm sure its legit but you have to check the dates listed in the description and do your homework to make sure it was "used" and not just issued. Look for Photos of specific games during that time period and make sure he was in the line-up as well.

Yeah, it was probably used for maybe one or two games before he was traded to Vancouver. There probably won't be TOO much wear but it's definitely game-worn. I've bought from them before and was very happy with the way they do business so if you're considering it, buy with confidence.

I'm surprised you're not all over that Voros jersey :P

I'm surprised you're not all over that Voros jersey :P

You mean overpay for a Ducks jersey of a player than had a limited impact during his time with the Rangers?

That'd be stupid.

/tries to pretend he didn't buy an Eminger Ducks gamer

So is the NHL logo on the front a manufacturing mistake, or is this a fake? It sure doesn't look like one, so I'm guessing it's a manufacturing mistake, but since you guys are experts, I thought I'd ask, just to be sure.

*side note: Before anyone asks, yes I know it's a kids' XL, but I'm still small enough to fit in one (5'7", 130).

Looks legit, sometimes i've seen errors on the front like that. However that Puck logo looks like it's from a 2000-2004 CCM replica 550, maybe someone added it to their Koho replica.

That's odd. Why would anyone do that? It's still not gonna stop me from getting though. I always thought that Sens jersey was awesome.

Any other opinions out there?

I believe I've seen that logo on the front of kids size jerseys before, although I am definitely not an expert on kids jerseys.